am i stupid

8 hours ago, alternative1010 said:

i recently got back into ark a single player pve cause pvp is horrible for me, and i have been doing my entire runthrough of the game while the best cloths ive gottem is cloth armor. my base is at the redwoods.

my mom has literally been running without anything. x.x Im constantly telling her she died cause of the lack of armor, and its not cause she doesn't have any. 
Stupid? na. Lazy, perhaps.

8 hours ago, alternative1010 said:

i recently got back into ark a single player pve cause pvp is horrible for me, and i have been doing my entire runthrough of the game while the best cloths ive gottem is cloth armor. my base is at the redwoods.

Dont worry too much about armor...
Get a decent pet and you can stay naked all the time!
Invest a bit into Health, Fortitude, and movement-speed and you wont ever really need armor.
Most of my time in Ark, im naked also, even doing caves or some bosses :)

On 5/10/2021 at 11:33 PM, SunsetErosion said:

Dont worry too much about armor...
Get a decent pet and you can stay naked all the time!
Invest a bit into Health, Fortitude, and movement-speed and you wont ever really need armor.
Most of my time in Ark, im naked also, even doing caves or some bosses :)

In redwood there are thylacoleos jumping on you from the trees. In other locations and maps there are other dangers requiring armor. So being with armor is not pointless even if you have amazing tame. Except if you gonna sit full time on tame such as trex which is not getting aggro from other creatures, not sure if it works for thylacoleo jump tho.

2 hours ago, demoralizis13 said:

In redwood there are thylacoleos jumping on you from the trees. In other locations and maps there are other dangers requiring armor. So being with armor is not pointless even if you have amazing tame. Except if you gonna sit full time on tame such as trex which is not getting aggro from other creatures, not sure if it works for thylacoleo jump tho.

it does. Been many of a time Id tame a thylo as he was trying to nibble through my primitive flak armor.. If it wasn't for the amour, id been toast. 

2 hours ago, demoralizis13 said:

Thylas defenetly grab you from Rexes. I know armor is a huge benefit, especially for new players, low level. I know my way around. So im not worried anything will really get me even without armor...

Archived