Passive Taming No-Kill By Others / Better Egg Pickup on PVE

SarahMonette

Suggestion

On official multiplayer TheIsland Map we need protection granted to our passive tames.  If I start to passive tame something I should not watch it get killed by other players.  Some of these tames can take a long time and a lot of effort.  PvE should not be allowed by other players to kill my tames as I am taming.

Picking up eggs and poop is insanely tedious.  But for poops the phiomia can be feed stim berries and this is awesome!  I love this so very much.  But there is nothing for egg pickup.  It is so tedious to pick up eggs.  Please Wildcard make a pet that can go around your yard and pick up eggs and put them in a trough while your are logged in.  Please please please please please please do this.  

No passive kill.

Help us pick up eggs quick when we are low level players.  A pet to pick up the eggs on TheIsland Map plz.

9 replies to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

I dont agree with basically anything you have said here but I want to point out that its not just passive tames, you could knock out a tame and have kibble in it and someone else could still come by and chomp on it regardless.

On PvE, unconscious creatures that are taming are protected from damage coming from other tribes/players. They can still kite other wilds to it, but can't damage it directly.

14 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

On PvE, unconscious creatures that are taming are protected from damage coming from other tribes/players. They can still kite other wilds to it, but can't damage it directly.

Oh well I guess I feel better than, cause I was once on a brain dead meat run and I accidentally chomped on a knocked out trike. Turned around to find 2 people standing around upset cause they were taming it.

7 hours ago, Piffguru said:

Oh well I guess I feel better than, cause I was once on a brain dead meat run and I accidentally chomped on a knocked out trike. Turned around to find 2 people standing around upset cause they were taming it.

I accidentally chomped a ko on a meat run too, the guy angrily killed it thinking I'd messed up his t.e. also I've seen people yelling at eachother in global several times, to the effect "no don't kill that, can't you see I'm taming it". So I'm thinking maybe sometimes the protection kicks in and sometimes not. Perhaps once a dinos says "tameable by so and so" then it gets their pve protection? So like if you're doing a starve tame your ko could still get killed, cause i think that status goes to who ever puts food in first? (testing needed)

2 minutes ago, sjskdjkfa said:

I accidentally chomped a ko on a meat run too, the guy angrily killed it thinking I'd messed up his t.e. also I've seen people yelling at eachother in global several times, to the effect "no don't kill that, can't you see I'm taming it". So I'm thinking maybe sometimes the protection kicks in and sometimes not. Perhaps once a dinos says "tameable by so and so" then it gets their pve protection? So like if you're doing a starve tame your ko could still get killed, cause i think that status goes to who ever puts food in first? (testing needed)

my particular incident tho, their ko had wild argies coming to eat it, and I was like im here meat running on my giga, might as well eat those argies and do both of us a favor, and in fact if the dudes ko couldn't have taken damage from me the reduced t.e. would have been from the argies, but he just got angry and killed it, some people are to hot headed for pve... dodo poop happens

52 minutes ago, sjskdjkfa said:

this is correct and yeah, its probably the problem. Untill food is in it, its unclaimed. So starve taming is super risky online. Had it happen to me once, I asked the guy why and he replied back that he thought my parasaur was KO'ed from a snake. He was kind enough to repay me with a raft tho.

6 hours ago, Darklord234851 said:

Do you need a saddle for the turtle guys in the island because i saw someone taming one in a pve map and it was killed.  i thought the turtle dudes were passive tames?

yes, you need a saddle, and no, you must knock them out the old fashioned way......slingshots are a choice KO weapon for turtle. Walk backwards and fling stones

Archived