Missile silo sort of thing

GordoGoH

Suggestion

i have a suggestion. would it be possible to add a missile silo sort of thing to the game where you could build a whole silo and it could fire off an ballistic missile that can go any where on the map. either a pre-target system or guided system could be used when it fires. do not make it a thing that you can just build in the heat of battle to try and turn the tide. make it so that it has to have a timer before it can be set off and don't make it cheap. something to make the game fun, not like a greifing tool. make it do as much damage to structures as a normal rocket, but make it do something f*cked to living things and maybe make an area get set on fire sort of like the poison wyvern lingering spit but fire. maybe different variations of rockets; Biohazard missile, cluster missile, narco missile (could deal mass amounts of torpor to creatures in range), gravity missile (makes stuff float uncontrollably upwards until its effects are over and they all fall), maybe a missile that deploys meks or enforcers to locations (like you have an unassembled mek and use it to craft the missile( so when your friends are across the map and need a mek or enforcer then you fire it and it will deploy once the missile hits the ground), maybe a missile that does the same thing as the mek and enforcer one but for normal creatures (like using cryo pods with animals inside instead of unassembled stuff). something that can be used for offence and assistance. 

1 reply to this server topic

This in nothing but a griefing device, being able to hit anywhere on the map from the safety of your base is ridiculous no matter how you slice it. Plus, expenses on resources and ammo hardly matter when so much can already be made, ignoring any dupping that may occur. 

Don't even get me started on the mek and cryopod missiles, let me just send an army of Gigas anywhere I want at any time, then hit them with a normal rocket to rage them out, all while being across the map and away from their fury. 

Archived