What should I do to make imprint timer exactly 10 minutes.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Larkfields said:

Imprint timers differ between dinos.  So you might be able to calculate the multiplier for one of them (to have a 10 minute interval), but it wouldn't work for others.

It's not very clear, but the title stating "imprint timer" leads me to believe that he simply wants to set the intervals at 10 minutes, not the entire imprint process. If so, then all that is really needed is to set the following:

BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.020833

16 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

It's not very clear, but the title stating "imprint timer" leads me to believe that he simply wants to set the intervals at 10 minutes, not the entire imprint process. If so, then all that is really needed is to set the following:

Sorry I was not specific but i do want the imprint process to be done in 10 minutes for a giga/yuti/Rex and wyvern

• Volunteer Moderator
7 hours ago, KuriAvonA said:

Sorry I was not specific but i do want the imprint process to be done in 10 minutes for a giga/yuti/Rex and wyvern

Well, you could achieve that with the following:

# ../Game.ini

[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]
BabyImprintAmountMultiplier=100000

The first option set the imprint interval to 10 minutes, the second multiply the imprint percentage by 100000 meaning the first imprint will yield 100% on all tames (unless you have months long maturation time, but I don't think you do, heh).

Archived