Please help! Ark keeps crashing and destroying my progress

Bballer01

Hey there, so my main goal at the time is to defeat the overseer on the Island and I play singleplayer. Occasionally I go to the free DLC maps to get me some high level tames because I find it really hard to find those on the Island. And it has happend to me more than one time that Ark crashed after downloading more or less two of the uploaded tames from the obelisk on the Island after I tamed them on Valguero or Ragnarok for example. After entering the singleplayer Ark again, I had to realize that those downloaded tames were just gone, vanished. Apart from that, a lot of my high quality items in the obelisk, such as anascendant longneck or a mastercraft crossbow disappeared. I know that I could reset my data to my last login, but for some reason, the last data of the Island is from three or four days ago, and I really dont like cheating and commanding back my tames and items because, even tho I can spawn in an 225 Allosaurus for example, it wouldnt have the same stats as the one I tamed. It really freaks me out and I dont know if it has something to do with my PC, or with the game. Please help. Thanks.

Archived