Community Crunch 267: TEK Pistol, TEK Hoversail, ARKitekts and More!

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, Furki said:

When will the problem of xbox not being able to enter the game will be resolved

I don't believe it is possible for them to give an ETA. They are still working on the issue long with Microsoft. As it is the weekend I am unsure whether that affects Microsoft's operations, but the team overall are still working on it.

8 hours ago, GP said:

When people say "no offence" they are in fact knowingly going to offend.

There was no rant, she was explaining about colour regions in response to someone else.

You should get in to the habbit of just skipping responses and moving to the next if you don't have anything to say rather than accusing others of something that they haven't done.

You said earlier in this topic you were trying to "lighten the mood" yet you respond to someone like that? Time to chill I think.

:dod-xmas:

I'm not trying to start any arguments, so how about this picky one:
"not trying to be rude". better? 😒

Edit: my bad on calling you picky one and not being amused. just woke up and not that happy to see that I'm being told that I'm intentionally trying to be rude

Edited by Magmasaur103

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, Magmasaur103 said:

I'm not trying to start any arguments, so how about this picky one:
"not trying to be rude". better? 😒

Edit: my bad on calling you picky one and not being amused. just woke up and not that happy to see that I'm being told that I'm intentionally trying to be rude

How do you think others feel when they see you claiming they are ranting just because you have no understanding of what they are saying?

My advise is if you couldn't understand what someone was saying just ignore it and move on and leave it for those that do understand. Don't respond and insult them.

• Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, GP said:

How do you think others feel when they see you claiming they are ranting just because you have no understanding of what they are saying?

My advise is if you couldn't understand what someone was saying just ignore it and move on and leave it for those that do understand. Don't respond and insult them.

I never TRY to insult people, especially online, but ok captain

Edit: also, to clarify, when I say 'no offense', I mean it. I usually think too differently compared to the original version of things.
for ex:
no offense in the actual term means that you're just being a pinhead, if I'm reading you right. how I say it is to literally mean no harm in words or mental harm or whatever. I actually TRY to keep as calm as I can, and use what think are very appropriate words in MY dictionary. you clearly thought I was trying to be rude, which I understand, but take in consideration of how others put words in their heads
again, my apologies for being all crabby. ended up staying up 'till 12 at night to try to get HW done, and just woke up not too long ago.

Edited by Magmasaur103

4 hours ago, IsoDragonYT said:

I don’t understand why we can’t get the weekend for 2x. It’s not that hard the game is 4 years old just give us the little weekend boost please. 

1 hour ago, GordoGoH said:

cause that'd be too OP, they've already basically doubled the normal rates on officials due to public demand

I'd have to agree with Gordo. having such a thing be too OP would be a bit extreme. maybe think of something with a de-buff to make it a bit more fair, would ya? for example: I gave a simple idea to everyone when we were talking about crystal isles. I said that maybe there can be some sort of varianted reapers and nameless, along with rockdrakes (having similar abilities), like the wyverns in there as well. it'd be a similar story, just not all water and amber and blood like.

Edit: I can't remember what forum, so don't get after me for saying I posted in the C.I. forum when I didn't

Edited by Magmasaur103
  • Like 1

Hi wild card I play ark on the PS4 and I have problems one of them is the tosotenthis saying it doesn’t want to be tamed right now

the other one is on genesis why the hell did you put flyers in genesis when you can’t ride them? This one makes me mad for when genesis crashes all the dinos which are not with me lose their saddles and why do you ban people from aberration when they build high on the surface.I hope you read the questions I have done bye

• Haha 1

On 5/8/2021 at 10:49 AM, cfrostyscriv said:

I am just wondering how broken these items are going to be, Have you invested in a Player Test Server yet? 

With experience of tek shoulder gun we already got in game there are no big expectations, simply not enough damage and range. As for incoming bow also damage, range, area of effect, narcotic ie tranquil arrows, weight of bow, element usage etc. I fear it will have properties comparable with for example mining drill from witch any anky is better.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Zeirus said:

Hi wild card I play ark on the PS4 and I have problems one of them is the tosotenthis saying it doesn’t want to be tamed right now

the other one is on genesis why the hell did you put flyers in genesis when you can’t ride them? This one makes me mad for when genesis crashes all the dinos which are not with me lose their saddles and why do you ban people from aberration when they build high on the surface.I hope you read the questions I have done bye

listen to the word of the all mighty, child..

wewqe.PNG.51a998d0d476f2775f49e70775190d06.PNG

Your answer to the first question.

Wildcard didn't enable flyers on Gen because Gen didn't need flyers, however they have them on there for the x variant's (which have some very cool colours). If people don't want to go through the effort of breeding but also want some cool coloured animals, they would opt for x variants, i know i would (even though they have the damage resistance and cost more tranqs). 

I have no clue what you meant by the third one, do you mean that its a glitch where you lose saddles from tamed creatures when it crashes? or is it something that has to correlate with the 2nd one? I don't know...

And last question. I've never heard of Wildcard banning people who build on the surface but it could be a fairness thing, you mention that they ban people who build "high" on the surface. If a tribe builds high enough (and I'm not certain of this) they negate the effects of the day time fire storm thing. it could also be that bases that are that high cant be raided (seeing as no flyers are allowed on Ab so Quetzal and Rock ele aren't possible). Again i have no real certainty that my claims are 100% true but its something.

1 hour ago, TerranSurvivor said:

Can't wait for Genesis Part 2! Can we have more information on the Voidwrym? What is going to set it apart from other wyverns? Can it have a scorpion tail? I feel like it would be a cool ability and set it apart from others.

I don't think that the Voidwyrm will have a scorpion tail, also it is most likely to have a "cool ability" seeing as its a DLC creature from a paid for DLC, think of 1 creature that from a paid for DLC that doesn't have a cool ability (or perk, example being the mantis being able to hold weapons/tools) that sets it apart from the rest of arks animals. Even some non paid for DLC animals have cool abilities (Deino, Trope, Griff). Maybe every DLC exclusive aminal has a cool ability?

Edited by GordoGoH

1 hour ago, GordoGoH said:

I don't think that the Voidwyrm will have a scorpion tail, also it is most likely to have a "cool ability" seeing as its a DLC creature from a paid for DLC, think of 1 creature that from a paid for DLC that doesn't have a cool ability (or perk, example being the mantis being able to hold weapons/tools) that sets it apart from the rest of arks animals. Even some non paid for DLC animals have cool abilities (Deino, Trope, Griff). Maybe every DLC exclusive aminal has a cool ability?

It would be very cool though. Imagine flying with it having the tail. 

11 minutes ago, GordoGoH said:

I would imagine it just be like the manticore though but not being as OP. It is also a tek looking creature so idk how a scorpion tail would work with that unless its just some pain syringe that f*cks people up

It would look like the tail in the Voidwrym picture, but with a blade that can retract at the end of the tail.

• Like 1