Help with navigating therizinos through the tek cave.

KuriAvonA

We whistle them all, follow distance medium and we just go running where it isn't any lava or cliff. If you are careful, you can make like 16-18 therizinos follow you in one go without risk of being thrown in the lava. The key is to make a "ball" of therizinos and try to not stop because they can block you while being careful to not them get blocked by a rock, thats when accidents happens.

1 hour ago, KuriAvonA said:

Anybody has a strategy to quickly move an army of therizinos quickly through the gamma tek cave easily.

I tried the Konga line but they end up scrunched and I would lose 2-3 of them every time it happens, which is a lot.

If you're playing solo then I think Darkholis has the best answer for you.

Theri's are maneuverable enough that dividing them into groups and then whistling each individual group to go to a target location is going to be your most effective solution.

It takes a little bit of practice, but tame groups are a powerful tool in this game, especially for solo play.

On 5/7/2021 at 4:04 PM, Pipinghot said:

If you're playing solo then I think Darkholis has the best answer for you. Theri's are maneuverable enough that dividing them into groups and then whistling each individual group to go to a target location is going to be your most effective solution. It takes a little bit of practice, but tame groups are a powerful tool in this game, especially for solo play.

Iv personally done the konga line before.....trick is to have them follow each other closer than medium.

57 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

Iv personally done the konga line before.....trick is to have them follow each other closer than medium.

Agreed, that can also work. The difference between tame groups and conga line is that you have to constantly run back to various points in the line and making adjustments to prevent them from cutting corners too sharp and falling down. With tame groups & whistles you can stand in a strategic spot and whistle multiple groups around the corner without ever having to move.

Both methods work, but if someone is good with whistles & tame groups it becomes easier & slightly faster to maneuver them all through tight spots.

Mind you, within each group I also like to set a follow order inside of each group, that way if something goes wrong with a group you can grab the lead animal and fix that group's problem, without the risk of affecting a larger mass of animals.

Archived