I’m trying to play my characters on official valguero server 1103 and also on official ragnorok server 377 but the game will not load in for me. It keeps crashing back to the main screen all the time. It let me load my character on official island server 386 though. This is not good for me as my main characters are on the other servers. Any help is appreciated. 

I play on Xbox one and I haven’t been able to open the game. I went though Microsoft support and followed all the steps they gave and it still doesn’t work.  I tried to uninstall and reinstall and installation just stops immediately.  Anyone else having this issue?  I can’t find a report to developer option anywhere.

28 dakika önce Absso şunları söyledi:

Hi there i been having issues with login into the game since morning.i play the game on xbox one.i tried everything,hard resetting my xbox,my router etc.but no luck.i uninstall the game so i can reinstall it,now i cant even download the game constantly "installation stops" i do have enough space in my hard drive for it.can someone please guide me what to do?

Posted (edited)

Hello I was just having the exact same issue I uninstalled game as didnt load up so tried reinstalling for about 2 hours now I was trying to fix it spoke to xbox hard rest etc nothing worked till I came here while removing games from my internal to external and now ark is installing onto my internal I hope this helps you all 

Edited by Rickylee
Misspelled some words
23 hours ago, Blackout198600 said:

Même entendre qu'il se bloque après 3 secondes de chargement

Pareil pour moi sur xbox séries X j'ai réinitialiser la console impossible de relancer le jeux je les desinstaller maintenant impossible a installer erreur 0xd05e0108 installation arrêter je suis dégouté 

Some people cant start Ark,and this happens for no reason.

once you start ark at 2 seconds it closes automatically

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ7AXi0Qf_g

^^This is what is happening

and other people have uninstalled the game and can no longer install it again,idk why does that happen