More Species of Tek Dinosaurs & Creatures

VioletSobieski

Suggestion

The Tek Dinosaurs are true gems and they are absolutely awesome. Finding them in the game alone is a bonus but taming them and having them as pets is absolutely awesome. Please add more species of Tek Dinosaurs and Creatures. I am absolutely grateful for what we already have and I absolutely adore the Tek Para's but I would also love to see more species of Tek Dinosaurs and to also have some of a backstory as to how they came to exist and why. I would absolutely love to see such species as a Tek Triceratops, Iguanodon, Ankylosaurus, Allosaurus, Carnotaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, Therizinosaurus, Baryonyx, Diplodocus and last but not least Spinosaurus introduced into the game. I do not expect this for free and I would be more than happy to pay for an expansion pack that includes these creatures as Tek Variants to enhance and improve the existing game. Such additions would give us a real challenge to find the Tek Variants and tame them to add them to our 'teams' or 'tribes' as we leave the organic wildlife alone to survive and prosper.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived