LowlevelFatalError [RESOLVED]

Tomtoms

Hello !

I recently got the game on steam, downloaded and installed the game.

In Single player the game works fine, but when i try to join a server Modded or not, The game just crashes and I got the LowlevelFatalerror message

Also when I Verify game files, it finds somes bad files like 2 or 4, then I try again to join a server and the game crashes, Verify again, some other bad files.

Here are my pc specs :

• OS : Microsoft Windows 10 Professionnel 64 bit (build 10.0.19042)
  • Motherboard : Micro-Star B450M PRO-VDH MAX (MS-7A38) 8.0 (BIOS B.70)
  • Processor :AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3,60 GHz AM4 (AMD64 Family 23 Model 113 Stepping 0)
  • Ram : 16 Go
  • GPU : Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8Go

Best regards, Tomtoms.

crash ark.png

Sorry I dont think I can supply the answers. This also because I cant check for solutions. Its something you have to find out for yourself. But I really appreciate the fact you reply with found answers! Not many people do that and the questions keep popping up on forums, but no answers :)

I hope you got it all worked out now?

If not it might be a videocard problem, its possible that some settings arent right.
Or it could have to do something with saved settings for your "player account", because you say you can play singleplayer just right. But online is causing the problems. So that answer that you got on the forums might send you into the right direction.

• Tomtoms changed the title to LowlevelFatalError [RESOLVED]

Archived