Best way to cram together females for mass breeding?

PFM

So obviously we know that, in order to get mutations you need to be breeding on a massive scale, as large as possible because mutations have a fairly low chance of occurring. I heard that you could just use a tek transmitter to upload dinos that will be inside of each other when you upload them, but whenever I so that, my game immediately crashes so this doesn't seem to be an option unless there is some nuance that I am missing, or I am limited by the power of my Xbox one X.  So then, what IS the best way to cram females together for mass breeding?

• Volunteer Moderator
24 minutes ago, PFM said:

you could just use a tek transmitter to upload dinos that will be inside of each other when you upload them

If you are playing on an official cluster, keep in mind that this is against the CoC;

Hacking and Exploiting

Hacking or exploiting game mechanics to gain an unfair advantage over other players is not tolerated.

• Stacking multiple creatures inside each other's models via raising babies close together, teleporting them near each other, downloading them, etc (ex: multiple brontos in a 1x1 foundation area)

1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

If you are playing on an official cluster, keep in mind that this is against the CoC;

I am on single player, trying to quickly as possibly recover what was taken by the horrendous technical failure that caused me to lose my entire the center save. So no, I dont care if its not allowed on official. 

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, PFM said:

I am on single player, trying to quickly as possibly recover what was taken by the horrendous technical failure that caused me to lose my entire the center save. So no, I dont care if its not allowed on official. 

Then just use admin commands to spawn back your breeding line as they were.

2 hours ago, PFM said:

So obviously we know that, in order to get mutations you need to be breeding on a massive scale, as large as possible because mutations have a fairly low chance of occurring. I heard that you could just use a tek transmitter to upload dinos that will be inside of each other when you upload them, but whenever I so that, my game immediately crashes so this doesn't seem to be an option unless there is some nuance that I am missing, or I am limited by the power of my Xbox one X.  So then, what IS the best way to cram females together for mass breeding?

Simply deal with the fact you just can't stack dinos inside each other... for example with 20 female rexes I achieved to stack 20 mutations on health and melee at same time in arround 3-4 weeks. Get enougth space->females placed in 2 rows->males on the middle of the 2 rows.

6 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

Might just have to get lucky on that one. 

As far as I can tell from a quick search, it spawns in a dino and then force tames it, making it impossible for me to actually spawn in the specific stats I want because the 1.5x bonus is completely randomized. So this doesn't really help me, I'm back to square one.  

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, PFM said:

As far as I can tell from a quick search, it spawns in a dino and then force tames it, making it impossible for me to actually spawn in the specific stats I want because the 1.5x bonus is completely randomized. So this doesn't really help me, I'm back to square one.  

You have to use spawnexactdino.

11 hours ago, PFM said:

You got a bunch of different options, but you can try to do the following:
The box method
IIII
IXI
IIII
I=females X=male

The circle
......I
...I.X.I
......I
This is a poor representative of how many females your can get going, but trust me, its effective.

EDIT: Just seen some more posts to this, while my information may be valueble elsewhere, its worthless here.....sorry for wasteing space. x.x

23 hours ago, PFM said:

If you are one singleplayer you can just up the breeding settings aswell so you dont need that many females. 2-4 females are enough to get more eggs than you can manage to hatch if you up the rates.

But i guees you got the help you needed with the admincommands so you dont need to breed anyways. 

On 5/4/2021 at 4:39 AM, wizard03 said:

You got a bunch of different options, but you can try to do the following:
The box method
IIII
IXI
IIII
I=females X=male

The circle
......I
...I.X.I
......I
This is a poor representative of how many females your can get going, but trust me, its effective.

EDIT: Just seen some more posts to this, while my information may be valueble elsewhere, its worthless here.....sorry for wasteing space. x.x

No your information isn't worthless at all

Archived