Help with multiple characters showing

I need some help. 

My ark is showing multiple downloads of the same character on my single player. I can move between my different arks with my character without downloading anything. I can put a dino in the island obelisk(or any other upload point), and pick it up in any of my other arks without downloading. 

I created a new online dedicated server and now when I join it will see those characters, but I don't retain any of my joined tribe or inventory information.

My question: Is there a way I can safely delete all these extra characters or am I hosed and need to start over? 

Thanks

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, Warblade said:

I need some help. 

My ark is showing multiple downloads of the same character on my single player. I can move between my different arks with my character without downloading anything. I can put a dino in the island obelisk(or any other upload point), and pick it up in any of my other arks without downloading. 

I created a new online dedicated server and now when I join it will see those characters, but I don't retain any of my joined tribe or inventory information.

My question: Is there a way I can safely delete all these extra characters or am I hosed and need to start over? 

Thanks

Those characters are available for download because your server allows it. Basically, you (or any players) could upload anything locally and download it on your server. You need to launch it with the following option to prevent that:

-notransferfromfiltering

Archived