BIG FPS PROBLEM

Radin100

Hello, I love ARK and I would love to play it if I haven't got any stutterings and fps drops. I used to play with 1050 Ti, i7 7700 and 8GB RAM. Please help me I already tried everything like playing with low memory, low graphics, useallavailablecores, lock fps, optimise Nvidia control panel for better  performance and more and more :(. I think it could comes from high memory usage(70% on desktop) but I don't know how to get better(I tried to disable starting programs, make some changes in regedit and they didn't help me). And here link in streamable to see my ARK experience.        https://streamable.com/uur4oc

More ram is #1, but also - how clean is your machine? 

Have you removed the hair and dust from your heatsinks in the last couple years? 

Do you just blow compressed air straight into your fan blades?(DON'T!!) 

You should be holding your fan blades still while you blow them out.  Blowing compressed air through your fans to force them to spin actually burns them out faster.  It dries out the packing grease and causes your fans to spin slower over time.  They will appear to be working, but they are actually spinning slower because you were ruining them all this time...

Archived