2 GOOD SUPPORT IDEAS FOR SOLO/NEW PLAYERS

ecto

Suggestion

1) Ghillie suit protects against Parasaur find ability. Ghillie suit bascially doesnt help pvp in any way, but this could open up some new survival chances for new players.

2) Tek requirement to live underwater needs reworked. Their might be 1-3 underwater bases on a server, but the oceans are mass and rarely used. If you rework living underwater it would make water dinos more useful in the long run and allow new/vet players to hide somewhere different instead of the open where they get raided the first day. Basically we all know where the good spots are and for a new player they are screwed from the beginning. Living underwater opens up alot of cool new base spots to explore. What if u allow metal tier breathing chamber that uses an annoying ammount of gas to keep up?  Making is so u need to be an alpha to live underwater is pretty lame.

2 replies to this server topic

I dont think adjusting underwater life will make much sence, the ocean is what it should be. There are already going to be added a few water-features in new tlcs. But in Ark you are a human, you just dont live underwater. To new players I think this will make things harder! You will need to farm and invest a lot of time to live underwater, because again humans just dont live under water... Most recourses are on land... And above that there are plenty of ways to "hide" your stuff underwater already.

I think that adding beginner-pvp servers,with a level cap (lets say 25-30, or maybe just like beginner pve 24) can help new players way better.
Level not too high, but will make you able to pre-craft a decent set up, but no potential raid materials.
Make those servers a 1 way transfer to official pvp servers. And if you play unofficial, talk or ask the mods to help you get a shot.

Archived