Trike Glow

ewboiii1234

so i was riding on my level 10 trikeimage.png.e458ea4433d476ceef880e36bc843ee7.png and fighting a level 2 and 6 trike, and while in battle, around the end, while my trike was using his special, his head had a soft yellow glow around it, with maybe some green dots. I tried to find explanations earlier but they were all aout pack alphas and I only have one trike, 8 dodos a parasaur and a dilo..?

7 hours ago, ewboiii1234 said:

so i was riding on my level 10 trikeimage.png.e458ea4433d476ceef880e36bc843ee7.png and fighting a level 2 and 6 trike, and while in battle, around the end, while my trike was using his special, his head had a soft yellow glow around it, with maybe some green dots. I tried to find explanations earlier but they were all aout pack alphas and I only have one trike, 8 dodos a parasaur and a dilo..?

Probably one of the trikes charged you and made you slow and senseless for a few seconds. 

If you ever get a "yellow" glow, it means you have been stunned. Can be accompanied by sparkles, or dots.
If your trike was glowing red, it means there was a big enemy nearby.....rex, carno, giga....I think there are others, but not sure.

Im fairly certain Penguin73 is correct in this situation. You got hit by a trike after a charge attack and it stunned you. Thus you got the yellow glow indicating that you was stunned.

Archived