Community Crunch 265: Minigun, Noglin, Small Tribes Update and More!

StudioWildcard

13 hours ago, TheTwistedKeeper said:

They did up the rates to 2x , if your checking by picking up stone that will not work. 

well, can I just stick up for those who read the forums and not twitter?
we'd prefer to have ALL info equally diverted or at the very least updated (commentary works), so we don't have to log in for one little update.
this is just for those forum-only readers. hope this helps.

10 hours ago, MJAInc said:
Community Crunch 265: Minigun, Noglin, Small Tribes Update und Mehr! - Gemüse-Cluster

Ins Deutsche übersetzt

um, what?
Edit: wait, this is in dutch, if I'm seeing this right. never mind, continue on with your day.

Edited by Magmasaur103

On 5/1/2021 at 10:06 PM, Magmasaur103 said:

well, can I just stick up for those who read the forums and not twitter?
we'd prefer to have ALL info equally diverted or at the very least updated (commentary works), so we don't have to log in for one little update.
this is just for those forum-only readers. hope this helps.

You can stick up for whoever you want to, I was just informing you that they did up the rates to 2x. I provided the link so you may check for yourself, instead of just taking my word for it.

1 hour ago, TheTwistedKeeper said:

You can stick up for whoever you want to, I was just informing you that they did up the rates to 2x. I provided the link so you may check for yourself, instead of just taking my word for it.

fine by me. I don't get everything right away. I'd explain why, but it's personal. besides, why explain it in the public anyways, as I said it's personal.

On 5/1/2021 at 5:13 PM, Magmasaur103 said:

I'm hyped for the minigun. I'm gonna act like heavy from TF2 and just blast every dino with the gun I'd call Sasha. the last words they hear? simple:
"I am heavy weapons guy. and this.. is my weapon"
they gonna get beat.

im happy for it too but i don't want it to EAT my ARB

on our sever we uses that as money and plus, APB are not used to much.

15 hours ago, Slick604 said:

The mini-gun better not be like the cannon...

it's a deployable machine gun/turret. ever read descriptions? plus, to add on, DO YOU NOT SEE THE BULLETS FLYING AND FIRING FROM MULTIPLE SPOTS IN THE BACKGROUND PICTURE FOR THE MINI GUN ITSELF!?

Edit: seeing as some other comments have said otherwise about your comment, I'm sorry for my behavior. I just didn't understand since I don't play in tribes. and no, I don't think the minigun is anywhere near the cannon. call of duty games may be able to help with that, just a recommendation.
ARK_Genesis2_Promo_Minigun_1920x1080.jpg

9 hours ago, aredosoroshi said:

mini gun

gat gat gat gat gat

rat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat tat

Edited by Magmasaur103

7 hours ago, Slick604 said:

The mini-gun better not be like the cannon...

minigun raiding?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!???!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!??!? but in all seriousness I don't think that the minigun is a base destroying tool, I see it as a base defense and front line weapon (front line being of course the line in which you keep most of the soakers and hard hitting animals, you know, just to keep the enemy away)

On 5/1/2021 at 11:08 AM, Timbozo said:

They'd do that or SOMETHING if they cared. They don't. Delays and bugs that won't ever be fixed, but hey we get a minigun.  Maybe...

They do care, they just don't do evo events every weekend because what would the point be if every weekend was always gonna be amped? they do evo events every 2 weeks (maybe 3) a month which is plenty. they've already boosted the official stats so it is easier. And i say it time and time again, Ark is a game with many bugs (good and bad) and they try to get those bugs fixed but im sure theyve realised this by now but its probably never going to be completely fixed. this is why they are making Ark 2 as they now have more experience and more staff to assist in making games unlike 2014-2015 SW which had 15 people working on it. But hey Miniguns 

On 5/2/2021 at 2:54 AM, Gonewhalin said:

Just wipe small tribes, everyone wants it

i dont want a small tribes wipe, my mate and i were planning to move to smalls and it wont be pleasant if we move and get stuff going and it all goes away. official servers are hard to start on especially when everyone is raiding everyone for the tiddely-winks of resources they have. i say just leave officials as they are and if it all burns to sh/it then wipe it. 

7 hours ago, GordoGoH said:

i dont want a small tribes wipe, my mate and i were planning to move to smalls and it wont be pleasant if we move and get stuff going and it all goes away. official servers are hard to start on especially when everyone is raiding everyone for the tiddely-winks of resources they have. i say just leave officials as they are and if it all burns to sh/it then wipe it. 

not to assume anything, but I thought you were austrailian when you said 'mate'. but yeah, I'd go with your response. I'm trying to think in the online perspective so much here. there's always some sort of person who may doubt WC, but yet they're just trying to make the game a bit more fair.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GordoGoH said:

minigun raiding?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!???!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!??!? but in all seriousness I don't think that the minigun is a base destroying tool, I see it as a base defense and front line weapon (front line being of course the line in which you keep most of the soakers and hard hitting animals, you know, just to keep the enemy away)

i meant controlling it

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Magmasaur103 said:

not to assume anything, but I thought you were austrailian when you said 'mate'. but yeah, I'd go with your response. I'm trying to think in the online perspective so much here. there's always some sort of person who may doubt WC, but yet they're just trying to make the game a bit more fair.

🇦🇺

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2021 at 6:19 PM, GordoGoH said:

🇦🇺

I take that as a yes

On 5/4/2021 at 6:21 PM, GordoGoH said:

ah, see i thought you meant as a raiding tool, seeing as the canon is a raiding tool

well, not me, I'm talking about the kid who WAS talking about the minigun.

On 5/4/2021 at 6:55 PM, Udam said:

good point but still. more uses for APB would be nice

I'm too lazy to head back and scroll through the logs: what happened? been so long since someone replied to me

• Like 1