Rider weaponry: yes

-

Drops: hide, raw meat, dinophitecus teeth

Feces Size: small

Drag weight: 30

Radiation: no

-

Basic info:

These aggressive monkeys will attack you as a pack as soon as they see you. 

They do a lot of damage and can do a super jump. If the head animal roars, the other animals of the pack do more damage for a short time. 

AB3A7618-D35A-4B5D-ADAF-988A81FD6B6D.jpeg

2 replies to this server topic

Could be a good add to the game! 
Ark at first always was to me a dino-game, but lorewise that changed through the years. You have the big apes Megapithecus and the small fragile Mesopithecus! Could fit a class between those! Though I think they can be a strong contester to the already added Hyenadon.
Add them to forrest (redwood and jungle, maybe swamp) biodomes. (Maybe remove hyenadons from those biomes leave them on flatlands, mountains and desert) Not so strong but in packs they can pack a punch, dangerous to low-tier carnivores (dragweight determing wether they act agressive or flee from predators
And territorial (not agressive) With that I think they should NOT be ridable, and also NOT able to wear helmets.
Better to find a unique feat for it to make it a stronger contender for actually adding it.
Think about upcomming tlcs.

Im actually in favour of this add, could give redwoods and Island in general a greatly diversed fauna, as it should have.

Archived