Bullying needs to stop help me please

LoydeRathwell

NA-PVE-CrossPlayOfficial-ScorchedEarth841-(v812.10) my name is Killjoy conn on the server I was in my location first and now I'm being threatened by another player to move or else it is a PVE server I don't understand why this is allowed and if anyone can come in and help me it would be appreciated this is why people quit Ark is because of people like this please help me

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 4:29 AM, LoydeRathwell said:

NA-PVE-CrossPlayOfficial-ScorchedEarth841-(v812.10)

This is an XBOX server, right?
Just ignore this kind of behavior. Keep yourself out of this.
If you feel threatened verbally, or
If you are beeing harrassed, for example paths in or out of your based are blocked
Try looking at their base, showing them to be online (No offline protection showing)
Make a screenshot of you trying to make a request on the matter,
If that situation is against CoC, and is not answered properly by said persons,
Capture an ingame video, and or make screenshots showing the cause of violation of the CoC,
And file a report, add screenshots or video with the file and await response.
Do not tempt yourself to make it a fight, also to protect yourself.

Do not kill your own Joy, KillJoy...

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2021 at 7:38 PM, ChaosEffect2388 said:

There really isn't much he can do to you on PVE. Just don't respond. You can try to make other friends on the server, see if there's anyone that can think of a way to help. 

He could pillar the crap outta your area to prevent you from building.  He could kite an Alpha wyvern into your base to destroy everything...Pve isnt completely safe...Its perfectly possible to F with someone Pve

Archived