What sea creatures aggro on Megachelon?

Ganelon

Since I have nothing to do, I can test it in singleplayer for you. I'll add the results to this comment once I'm done.

And... Tested! Didn't do sharks because sharks are already known to attack megachelons, and was unable to test tusos (forgot the summon command, also testing happened in an artificial reservoir not deep enough for them to be aggressive. And probably wouldn't fit), plesios (not deep enough for them to attack) and mosas (built too small. Fitting a turtle AND a mosa in there is just not happening), but they're the apexes, so they definitely would attack a megachelon if met at proper depth, no testing needed.

So I focused on the small things: jellyfish, eels, and piranhas. And the megachelon was attacked by them. So, yeah. Big turtle isn't worth it unless you dedicate plenty of time to getting a swarm of something that'll eat every threat that comes chomping or zapping at your turtle.

2 hours ago, AllOfTheAllos said:

Since I have nothing to do, I can test it in singleplayer for you. I'll add the results to this comment once I'm done.

And... Tested! Didn't do sharks because sharks are already known to attack megachelons, and was unable to test tusos (forgot the summon command, also testing happened in an artificial reservoir not deep enough for them to be aggressive. And probably wouldn't fit), plesios (not deep enough for them to attack) and mosas (built too small. Fitting a turtle AND a mosa in there is just not happening), but they're the apexes, so they definitely would attack a megachelon if met at proper depth, no testing needed.

So I focused on the small things: jellyfish, eels, and piranhas. And the megachelon was attacked by them. So, yeah. Big turtle isn't worth it unless you dedicate plenty of time to getting a swarm of something that'll eat every threat that comes chomping or zapping at your turtle.

Thanks for the testing. Wow... for such a unique and difficult tame, it is especially chum. Pity... cuz It'd be fun to make a base on one. 

Archived