Introducing Conquest Season 3!

StudioWildcard

6 minutes ago, DeusExcessum said:

yes.

why are you even here dude... you don't seem to care or know about conquest even in the slightest...
people here are passionate about actually having a decent season of conquest, the game they love to play.

something crawled out of the trash bin looks like.

ok, ok, I got the message. jesus, don't need to get all aggressive like everyone else here. damn.

3 minutes ago, joodoo9 said:

whats the difference when u have unlimited tribe slots so stupid

we are pissed off about the cooldown, not the 25 person limit.
its gonna be so boring getting fobbed by 75 dudes in 3 tribes by the same alliance while defending with 10-17 tops.
unlimited slots im deffinitely not in favor for.

1 minute ago, Magmasaur103 said:

ok, ok, I got the message. jesus, don't need to get all aggressive like everyone else here. damn.

not trying to be agressive genuinely wondering why, since you don't seem to be at all connected to the game in any way.
i apreciate you bringing your opinion in, but its kinda like a baker at a barbecue from what ive seen so far.

Just now, DeusExcessum said:

not trying to be agressive genuinely wondering why, since you don't seem to be at all connected to the game in any way.
i apreciate you bringing your opinion in, but its kinda like a baker at a barbecue from what ive seen so far.

I'm not trying to do THAT, I'm just trying to cool the temp. from what I've seen: most aggressive people are on here, expressing their opinion (which I get), but some have taken it a little too far, and have started to burn a little. I'm just here, viewing some stuff going on. I'm offline, but I can see if I can think things correctly.

6 minutes ago, Magmasaur103 said:

I'm not trying to do THAT, I'm just trying to cool the temp. from what I've seen: most aggressive people are on here, expressing their opinion (which I get), but some have taken it a little too far, and have started to burn a little. I'm just here, viewing some stuff going on. I'm offline, but I can see if I can think things correctly.

literally nobody is on here being "aggressive" bro. no foul language, no "or i quit" etc etc. just because the majority of us dont believe in participation trophies, and want the more casual players (the guys who can only play 1-2hrs or 2 days a week etc) in our guilds to have a place to play.

the simple fact is YOU CAN GET AROUND THE TRIBE COOLDOWN. the rule just makes it annoying, and alienates casual players from being able to play with bigger tribes. meaning they wont play longer than week once they get steamrolled off some little pillar.

if conquest was a regular wipe cycle that they "test" new things sure what ever, but the last time there was a conquest start was literally ONE YEAR AGO. people want to enjoy a game mode between smalls and 1x.

then we have people like you magma, no offense its just optics, that come in that have never played the game mode. that dont even play on PC. that have more forum posts than the entirety of the conquest population (thats what i mean by forum warrior). say that we are out of line for voicing our concern?  I literally only post if its pertinent to me. im not going over to console forums and telling them to be silent about stuff that affects them.

PLEASE REMOVE THE 24HR TRIBE COOLDOWN.

4 minutes ago, sprytitan05 said:

literally nobody is on here being "aggressive" bro. no foul language, no "or i quit" etc etc. just because the majority of us dont believe in participation trophies, and want the more casual players (the guys who can only play 1-2hrs or 2 days a week etc) in our guilds to have a place to play.

the simple fact is YOU CAN GET AROUND THE TRIBE COOLDOWN. the rule just makes it annoying, and alienates casual players from being able to play with bigger tribes. meaning they wont play longer than week once they get steamrolled off some little pillar.

if conquest was a regular wipe cycle that they "test" new things sure what ever, but the last time there was a conquest start was literally ONE YEAR AGO. people want to enjoy a game mode between smalls and 1x.

then we have people like you magma, no offense its just optics, that come in that have never played the game mode. that dont even play on PC. that have more forum posts than the entirety of the conquest population (thats what i mean by forum warrior). say that we are out of line for voicing our concern?  I literally only post if its pertinent to me. im not going over to console forums and telling them to be silent about stuff that affects them.

PLEASE REMOVE THE 24HR TRIBE COOLDOWN.

ok, look. I didn't imply anything needed for quitting. and from MY p.o.v, I see aggressivness. from YOURS, you don't see anything. I'm just here, doing what I do. you're here, doing what you do. and to put the icing on the cake:
well, I don't usually like stuff like this. it's a pet peeve online for me to get up with people like y'all who aren't aggressive at all. keep up the work, and I'll try not to annoy y'all. I can still think of how things go if you explain what you mean specifically. I'd get the idea right away, or almost instantly.
sorry for all of the distractions I've caused

4 minutes ago, StudioWildcard said:

There's been an update to the ruleset based off community feedback.  The rule below has been removed for the upcoming season.

• There will be a 24 hour cooldown on tribe slot reuse (This means that if someone leaves the tribe, their place cannot be taken by another player (or rejoin) for 24 hours)

thank you for not completely destroying s3 of conquest.

Nobody wants to have cave building for season 3. good job with that. 24hr cd is bad for informal alliances unless you decide to enforce new alliance rules. ie No alliances. Please lift the 30-40 + players that one of Tea pocket gm wrongfully banned theres a plethora of evidence that absolves any accusations. On official, enforcement teams only punish the cheater not the entire tribe. it isnt right. you should lift all bans from last season as it was not properly enforced like season 1 of conquest was. Open another discord / way to contact your enforcement team that doesnt involve a ticket system with an automated msg from daze as the resolution. Your team has lifted bans before, youve even given temp bans for racism which makes 0 sense. please help correcting this mistake and making this playlist better this time around for all the players. @StudioWildcard

Edited by cuerto94x

1 hour ago, sprytitan05 said:

thank you for not completely destroying s3 of conquest.

1 hour ago, PLNNN said:

Thank u for saving conquest season 3 :)

1 hour ago, Neutral36 said:

Thank you ! 

anyone else see that WC JUST talked in a forum? after how long? I never see them talk in a forum, so this is new to me, for those who've seen them chat in a different one.
and just because I'm offliner, doesn't mean I can't be happy for you guys. now you can go about and do whatever, and I can peacefully watch the forums lmao

Edited by Magmasaur103

11 hours ago, cuerto94x said:

Nobody wants to have cave building for season 3. good job with that. 24hr cd is bad for informal alliances unless you decide to enforce new alliance rules. ie No alliances. Please lift the 30-40 + players that one of Tea pocket gm wrongfully banned theres a plethora of evidence that absolves any accusations. On official, enforcement teams only punish the cheater not the entire tribe. it isnt right. you should lift all bans from last season as it was not properly enforced like season 1 of conquest was. Open another discord / way to contact your enforcement team that doesnt involve a ticket system with an automated msg from daze as the resolution. Your team has lifted bans before, youve even given temp bans for racism which makes 0 sense. please help correcting this mistake and making this playlist better this time around for all the players. @StudioWildcard

What are u talking? Who said that nobody wants cave building, its still like over 60% where wants cave building but its okay they give it a try aslong no aimboter apears in mass...And thanks to Wildcard for quickly rule change

Edited by Cyberrick

Em 25/04/2021 às 18:59, DANGAMER disse:

as mais de 100 proibições erradas do clássico podem ser levantadas? afinal o chá tinha um dev de bolso

Em 25/04/2021 às 19:13, Cyberrick disse:

Quase todos os jogadores de conquista discordam da regra de reinvidicação de 24h, por favor, mude isso. 

Em 25/04/2021 às 19:18, DeusExcessum disse:

NÓS QUEREMOS construção de caverna
NÃO queremos resfriamento de 24 horas.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...