Introducing Conquest Season 3!

StudioWildcard

It will be impossible to defend bases with 24h invite cooldown and no cave building

One of them is possible, if you have no cave building but also no invite cooldown, it works out and you can actually defend your base.

If you have cave building but 24h cooldown, you can also defend your base because you can hold most caves against a much larger group of attackers

But no cave building and 24h building cooldown has never been done before for a good reason, because it simply doesnt work.

54 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

I understand that point very well. But look at it from another perspective; yes, they may be able to get 25 players online at once and initiate a raid. However, for how long? Do you really think these 25 players will play for 24 hours straight? I doubt it. Shortly after, they will start logging off one by one for one reason or another (boredom, real-life obligations, sleep, eat, whatever, etc.) and won't be able to swap right away for other players that are active. So, instead of having big raids of 25vs25 24/7, chances are this change will cause them to average something like 15vs15 that will fluctuate throughout the day. But again, nobody can tell how this will play out, hence why you should wait and see how it goes once it is live. Then, and only then, everyone posting in this thread will be able to make informed claims as to whether this change is bad or not for the dynamic of the servers. This is all I was saying; until it goes live, the only thing we can all do is assume and guess what may or may not happens but the reality is; nobody knows until it goes live.

Also, this also means they can't replace hostages you manage to capture.

Thats not the case at all because multiple tribes can fob the same base location but only one tribe can defend against it. Within a week of servers going live there are going to be 75 people fighting against one tribe defending, and because of the new rule its very likely that there will be 75vs10 fights, which is a ridiculous imbalance. Any base will be wiped in 4 hours with an imbalance like that.

And basically what you are saying is that because of personal responsibilities people are going to log off? I thought the fact that people were getting up 2 times during the night to imprint with 4hr imprint timers for the first 3 years this game was out was enough proof that the people that play this game are completely willing to sacrifice their wellbeing to win. Just like smalls, these rules will force people to be online 24-36 hours at a time while defending so they dont lose their base. This is another reason why the rule is stupid, because a ton of people play conquest because they think it is a good balance of the strictness of official, and the sweat of smalltribes, and putting this rule in place basically puts the worst of those 2 things together.

I know you're trying to ease our feelings about the rule change but almost everyone posting about this has thousands of hours just playing on this cluster, not to mention time spent in other parts of the game. We are trying to get the message across now that this isnt going to work because we all know how the pvp on this cluster works, as every season there are a large amount of raids where the fights are 50vs25 of 75vs25. This was already an issue with conquest and classic in the past but it was manageable generally. It is actually going to be impossible to defend a base that is on land when there are 30 tek tapes and 20 racers on top of your turret towers, and then your main base. This literally happened last season, except now you only have 10 people to defend most of the time, and instead of fighting for some outside teleporter, your main base is going to be wiped after losing 50vs10. 

EVERYONE don't want cooldown. EVERY big tribe have at least 40 people. in different time zones. So if you play 24 h per day and don't have life, or have 8 h offline timer, or you have half of the tribe who dont sleep against 75 people. Multiple tribes of 1 bigger 40 man tribe won't work good and this is for sure. I can asure you, this season of conqest will be dead in few weeks, if this 24h cooldown will exist. Guys we have been playing conqest with 1 tribe for 2 conqest seazons and 1 classic (first we got mesched, then on last conqest and classic got hard aimbottet and cheated), but we still want to play, even we should leave this game long time ago. We plaese for one thing. Turn this 24 h timer OFF

2 hours ago, Magmasaur103 said:

pointless to try now. they got the message by now, and what are you doing? causing more havoc with THE SAME WORDS OVER AND OVER!!! IT'S GETTING OLD REAL FAST, GUYS!!!

why  are so adamant on being a forum warrior for something you have nothing to do with. here is an idea leave the thread. we are voicing our concern about a game mode WE LOVE TO PLAY.

Conquest is the only game mode i prefer any more. small tribes is sweat and account sharing. 1x official is slot capping and DDOS'ing so the enemy cant play. Both have dinos that are damn near mutation cap so breeding is dead and dinos are beyond busted.

WE PLAY CONQUEST TO GET AWAY FROM THOSE THINGS. Its a fresh wipe. But they are ruining the game mode and turning it into 1x where the defenders cant defend while also making it the no life of smalls.

again you dont like us voicing our opinion? leave the thread. WE NEED TO BE HEARD. THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY THE GAME.

PLEASE REMOVE 24HR COOLDOWN ON TRIBE SLOTS.

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, sprytitan05 said:

why  are so adamant on being a forum warrior for something you have nothing to do with. here is an idea leave the thread. we are voicing our concern about a game mode WE LOVE TO PLAY.

Conquest is the only game mode i prefer any more. small tribes is sweat and account sharing. 1x official is slot capping and DDOS'ing so the enemy cant play. Both have dinos that are damn near mutation cap so breeding is dead and dinos are beyond busted.

WE PLAY CONQUEST TO GET AWAY FROM THOSE THINGS. Its a fresh wipe. But they are ruining the game mode and turning it into 1x where the defenders cant defend while also making it the no life of smalls.

again you dont like us voicing our opinion? leave the thread. WE NEED TO BE HEARD. THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY THE GAME.

PLEASE REMOVE 24HR COOLDOWN ON TRIBE SLOTS.

I didn't mean it like that. yes, I would, I'm just annoyed that some are starting to get too aggressive. the voicing I don't mind.

I'm not trying to get all aggressive, either. and being a forum warrior just sounds a bit much for me, since I'm no where near that kind of guy. keep on voicing, though, try not to get too aggressive with the comments though.
sorry for all of the confusion, spry

10 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

I understand that point very well. But look at it from another perspective; yes, they may be able to get 25 players online at once and initiate a raid. However, for how long? Do you really think these 25 players will play for 24 hours straight? I doubt it. Shortly after, they will start logging off one by one for one reason or another (boredom, real-life obligations, sleep, eat, whatever, etc.) and won't be able to swap right away for other players that are active. So, instead of having big raids of 25vs25 24/7, chances are this change will cause them to average something like 15vs15 that will fluctuate throughout the day. But again, nobody can tell how this will play out, hence why you should wait and see how it goes once it is live. Then, and only then, everyone posting in this thread will be able to make informed claims as to whether this change is bad or not for the dynamic of the servers. This is all I was saying; until it goes live, the only thing we can all do is assume and guess what may or may not happens but the reality is; nobody knows until it goes live.

Also, this also means they can't replace hostages you manage to capture.

I'm gonna agree with you even though I don't play online. forced to play offline due to parent restrictions

25 minutes ago, JohnnyWaffles said:

Is conquest only for PC?

yes.

25 minutes ago, Magmasaur103 said:

I would have no clue

why are you even here dude... you don't seem to care or know about conquest even in the slightest...
people here are passionate about actually having a decent season of conquest, the game they love to play.

1 hour ago, joodoo9 said:

go play 1x noob

something crawled out of the trash bin looks like.

1 minute ago, DeusExcessum said:

yes.

why are you even here dude... you don't seem to care or know about conquest even in the slightest...
people here are passionate about actually having a decent season of conquest, the game they love to play.

something crawled out of the trash bin looks like.

whats the difference when u have unlimited tribe slots so stupid