Community Crunch 264: Federation Crop Plot, Shadowmane, and More!

StudioWildcard

2 hours ago, Sativa420 said:

364880644_seedsspoil.png.86b4ea6f184adbd0b9008f0666c3199d.png

Where did you find that? I checked the gamepedia page but It doesn't say anything about that. If that's not up to date I would like to know what page is so I can bookmark it :) .

I don't really use seeds for anything more then a couple of crop plots, but this just seems like a unneeded annoyance.

On 4/23/2021 at 8:38 PM, ClutchOutlaw97 said:

loadout manny is dope. would ''doper'' if there was a metal variant ;)

I second this. I am unsure why Wildcard is so obsessed with making everything out of Wood. Furniture(Apparently power cables on the electrical generator lol) makes a bit of sense I suppose(even if i personally don't like the 3 items we have available)..But when it comes to this loadout device, wood feels like the wrong way to go on that front.

Still a good looking feature, excited for it. Going to save me a lot of menu time thats for sure.

On 4/23/2021 at 7:38 PM, ClutchOutlaw97 said:

loadout manny is dope. would ''doper'' if there was a metal variant ;)

I find the 'doper' part funny

On 4/24/2021 at 3:04 PM, BlackScarlatta said:

Im totally mad at the disgusting Seed Spoiled Timer, i now cant use my unique Gacha to make dust... All bc the dam idiots with the full towers of gacha ruining the entertaining of the game and wasting the damn servers over and over... NOTE to WildCard: The Gachas Towers people uses Metal not anymore Seeds... so... you will put a Spoiled timer in Metal too? What about with the damn fiber or rocks that peeps are gives to gacha to produce faster?? Those materials will have Spoiled Timer too? Any kind of damn material will have SPOILED TIMER TOO??

WildCard is completly lost now guys... good luck.

Time to Buy Valheim

and here we go again with people like this guy. not causing any problems, just saying there's another one.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2021 at 12:02 PM, oyuncu45sg said:

While i was trying to get seed from dedicated storage game crashed and when i logged in i saw 180k seeds were wiped. Tried to get other storage and i lost them too. What if i was getting metal or element? 

Yeah... WC is when even in teaser screenshots there are bugs... poopty work as ever XD

The release too... In teaser it's in March... They postponed it for 2 monthes.... What will we have? BUGS! They can't fix elevater stopping at the ground level but continue to ask money..... If they fixed at least 2 minor problems in game I encountered (as a proof of any bugfix done), I would buy DLCs. But they don't do anything... For years I see the same bugs (which were reported alot of times) and nothing has been fixed... Don't deserve spending money on them...

On 4/24/2021 at 8:49 PM, TheTwistedKeeper said:

Where did you find that? I checked the gamepedia page but It doesn't say anything about that. If that's not up to date I would like to know what page is so I can bookmark it :) .

I don't really use seeds for anything more then a couple of crop plots, but this just seems like a unneeded annoyance.

really? you didn't see that joeblow is an assistant moderator? ok, got it.

1 hour ago, Magmasaur103 said:

I'm thinking it's better? it's federation, and federation dinos by the looks of it have better materials and equipment, if you get what I mean. anyone agree, or can I get some help trying to identify this thing?

well dont they really similar, the Fed crop plot looks like the TEK crop plot but with those side poles down

tek plot.jpg

fed plot.jpg

11 hours ago, DrageProto said:

but where is the chest piece to the raiding kit, is this a glitch we might experience of the chest pieces disappearing 

nah i think they just wanted to show what the mannequin looked like underneath but didn't take into consideration the chestpiece being shown in the loadout pictures

5 hours ago, DrageProto said:

well dont they really similar, the Fed crop plot looks like the TEK crop plot but with those side poles down

tek plot.jpg

fed plot.jpg

you may have a point, but still. one of the images holds a plant y, and the F.c.p holds a tentacle. new plant type made for the F.c.p only?
plant x, plant y, don't quote me on it. not exactly the smartest with plants 

Edited by Magmasaur103

On 4/25/2021 at 3:49 AM, TheTwistedKeeper said:

Well... I do not know if I should call it a bug or what but.... I have just checked in the game and my seeds have no spoil timer. And those seeds I had in dedicated box are still there, I can take them out, put them back... no spoil timer at all. So... what is the problem???

• Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, kuovaP said:

Well... I do not know if I should call it a bug or what but.... I have just checked in the game and my seeds have no spoil timer. And those seeds I had in dedicated box are still there, I can take them out, put them back... no spoil timer at all. So... what is the problem???

Xbox hasn't received the update that will remove the seeds yet.

7 hours ago, TheTwistedKeeper said:

No problem, I'm glad we could work it out. I'm also glad I can get up to date news :) .

what? with the forums? there are moderators, yes, but sometimes, the news is slow. Loadedcrisis (or something like that, can't directly remember) does post some daily news about ARK on youtube, and I've seen forum things on there most of the time. check him out if info is needed in smaller time (I ain't no sponsor, so don't even do anything stupid with this part of my message)