What is this?

ewboiii1234

and beware of cnidaria while exploring the ocean, when you ride a baryo you tend to become cocky, thinking you are the king of the ocean because you stunned /killed a couple of megalodons, then you don't pay attention to your surrounding and all of a sudden you get zapped by cnidaria and you die and lose everything, that is what happened to me when i started playing this game 3 years ago, i lost my baryo and a full asc diving set                  

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, ewboiii1234 said:

I dont know what this is, i was looking for explorer notes and saw it??? it broke all my chitin armor, do you have any suggestions? i only have an axe with me 

image.png

https://www.dododex.com/taming/arthropluera

You should download that app on your phone or use the website.

11 hours ago, ewboiii1234 said:

I'm only level 51 so I'm hoping it's no trouble.

that is a basil with his manta ray buddies......if you don't bother him, the manta's will not bother you, you upset him or the manta buddies, they will swarm you like bee's. With that said however, since you was on a barry, you could have stun attack them, then killed them. Also, if he was a high enough level to tame, you should do so. They are immune to jellyfish stings, squid grabbing, and are a passive tame which means they are easyish to tame up. But you either have to use exceptional kibble, mutton, or wait for a faster taming event, otherwise they will actually loose taming faster than you can give it at about the 60% mark.

9 hours ago, ewboiii1234 said:

I dont know what this is, i was looking for explorer notes and saw it??? it broke all my chitin armor, do you have any suggestions? i only have an axe with me 

This one is an athroplathura {gibbidy goopidy ba} the millipede is a big pain in the but in caves, especially the swamp cave as its spit busts all armor in one shot, and gas masks!
while it can destroy armour, even when rideing a tame, its not much more dangerouse than a spider......If you can, use a shotgun or crossbow to end it from afar, or ride a tame and kill it that way

1 hour ago, wizard03 said:

that is a basil with his manta ray buddies......if you don't bother him, the manta's will not bother you, you upset him or the manta buddies, they will swarm you like bee's. With that said however, since you was on a barry, you could have stun attack them, then killed them. Also, if he was a high enough level to tame, you should do so. They are immune to jellyfish stings, squid grabbing, and are a passive tame which means they are easyish to tame up. But you either have to use exceptional kibble, mutton, or wait for a faster taming event, otherwise they will actually loose taming faster than you can give it at about the 60% mark.

This one is an athroplathura {gibbidy goopidy ba} the millipede is a big pain in the but in caves, especially the swamp cave as its spit busts all armor in one shot, and gas masks!
while it can destroy armour, even when rideing a tame, its not much more dangerouse than a spider......If you can, use a shotgun or crossbow to end it from afar, or ride a tame and kill it that way

Arthropluera take increased from bullet based weapons

Archived