so... how am I supposed to get ancient amber?

jamesmark

After the newest update and the removal of ads i'm stuck wondering how i'm supposed to get ancient amber. I don't want to, and haven't spent my money on the game and do not have the primal pass. Is there a way that is not completely based on luck to get ancient amber after the new update? I know you can get it from drops and from free gifts but that is completely luck based and doesn't seem like a very reliable way of getting mass amounts of ancient amber.

You can find amber from beach stones and farming metal deposits. The amber chunks that spawn on the ground are worth the time so get a PT and carefully search. Might miss ads but crafes are supposed to replace them so get PT and search for amber drops and supply crates

Look up Dark Mobile Gaming's tutorial on naked lava cave runs for free guns and fur. Also go in the lower south cave with one grapple you can grab the artifact for free pick/hatchet bps and extremely important soothing balm it is braindead easy.

Don't focus on amber first. You should have a decent amount if you just focus on plant X the moment you spawn bob on the beach.

The YouTuber I shared above is an ark mobile expert and taught me plenty of OP stuff

Devs essentially killed free to play players with this update and they know this. Looking for loot crates is a waste of time. There’s like a 12% chance I heard of one containing amber and there’s like 3-4 amber inside when you actually get the successful drop chance. Not to mention how incredibly tedious it is to fly all over the map opening loot crates only to find out that 25% of them are glitched and can’t even open. You’ll get more amber using an ascendant metal pick with 200%+ melee in 15 min than you would scouting for look crates in 8 hours. Mining metal for amber has diminishing returns but I’ve gotten 20-30 in a day not even trying hard (on unofficial). On official rates suck so it’s probably much worse (divide by 3). Anyway that method is more consistent, less frustrating, and takes way less work. Only issue is on a lot of official servers, players intentionally block metal spawns down low where players normally start (something devs refuse to do anything about). Devs keep making terrible after terrible decision but it’s ok for them cuz they’re just supporting the ppl who generate them the most revenue. They don’t care about having a big player base. That’s why all servers have cheaters and hackers with huge bases which devs refuse to ban (I’ve submitted absolute evidence in a few cases and get the generic email about not enough evidence). 

On 5/2/2021 at 1:53 PM, adamtiburon said:

Devs essentially killed free to play players with this update and they know this. Looking for loot crates is a waste of time. There’s like a 12% chance I heard of one containing amber and there’s like 3-4 amber inside when you actually get the successful drop chance. Not to mention how incredibly tedious it is to fly all over the map opening loot crates only to find out that 25% of them are glitched and can’t even open. You’ll get more amber using an ascendant metal pick with 200%+ melee in 15 min than you would scouting for look crates in 8 hours. Mining metal for amber has diminishing returns but I’ve gotten 20-30 in a day not even trying hard (on unofficial). On official rates suck so it’s probably much worse (divide by 3). Anyway that method is more consistent, less frustrating, and takes way less work. Only issue is on a lot of official servers, players intentionally block metal spawns down low where players normally start (something devs refuse to do anything about). Devs keep making terrible after terrible decision but it’s ok for them cuz they’re just supporting the ppl who generate them the most revenue. They don’t care about having a big player base. That’s why all servers have cheaters and hackers with huge bases which devs refuse to ban (I’ve submitted absolute evidence in a few cases and get the generic email about not enough evidence). 

yeah i feel likes loot drops isnt a good supply of amber. Before the update I was getting 20+ amber a day watching ads but since the new update I have only gotten gotten 3 amber and the three I got was from a free gift! I always open loot drops but I play on pvp and I dont want to fly all over the map worrying about other people attacking just to get amber. Right before the new update I was completely wiped by a huge alliance so I haven't  been getting as many drops as I do not have a flyer yet. 

Archived