XRex won't Spawn

I am currently setting up a Nitrado hosted server on The Island Map as Taming Map. I just coded in Custom Dino Spawns and I've run across a weird issue.

I replaced the Spawns on Monster Island with XDinos and everything worked perfectly apart from the XRex spawning as normal Rexs. All the other XDinos are there, XArgy, XAllo, XSpino etc, just the XRexs only spawning as normal Rexs.

Is there any explainable reason for this? I tested spawning in using Volcano_Rex_Character_BP_C using Admin Commands and it spawned an XRex in no issues so I'm totally confused why the code won't work in my Custom Dino Spawns. The code must be working in some way as the normal Rexs are Easter Colours as it's set to. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue I'm playing on PC Dedicated server from my xbox. I set up several x and r variants to spawn and for the most part they do. Two exceptions are of course the x-rexes and x-mosas. I have no idea why they wont spawn when others will. Also haven't seen any of the reapers but I believe that's an aberation-reaper issue.

If any information on how to fix this is around I would love to hear it.

• 6 months later...

Archived