Longneck rifle help

Chillax

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Chillax said:

hey so ive been wondering does it give more torpor to creatures when i use an ascendant  longneck or it stays the same between primitive and ascendant?

The torpor inflicted scales with damage. 

https://ark.fandom.com/wiki/Torpidity#Weapons

4 hours ago, Chillax said:

hey so ive been wondering does it give more torpor to creatures when i use an ascendant  longneck or it stays the same between primitive and ascendant?

it offers more....like blow said, the more damage a weapon does, the more torpor it deals when it comes to primitive vs higher quality. My 300% long neck, with shocking darts practically one shots argies to sleep.

On 4/21/2021 at 10:14 PM, Chillax said:

That applies to every weapon that applied torpor. The higher the damage % then the more torpor they do. You would be amazed at the things you can knock out with an Ascendant club, it's pretty entertaining.

23 hours ago, Pipinghot said:

That applies to every weapon that applied torpor. The higher the damage % then the more torpor they do. You would be amazed at the things you can knock out with an Ascendant club, it's pretty entertaining.

I gave a mantis an ascendant club once just for the lols and tried to go do a dire wolf in......3 hits! it took 3 hits to completely KO a wolf! O.O

Archived