Kapros Vs Pegos

J21D1H

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Ganelon said:

Pegomastax is the spawn of evil and should be killed on sight. I want a special behavior setting for my tames... Passive Except to Pegomastax. I'd pay 9.95 for an Official DLC that adds that... and a new death animation of a screaming Pego being slowly eaten alive.

If I could like this twice I would.

1 hour ago, St1ckyBandit said:

If you keep something not that important in your last hot bar slot pegos aren't THAT bad, still annoying AF for sure.

Kapros on the other hand always come out of nowhere from across the map at the worst possible time

Yup, spoiled meat always goes there for me. I still take the time to hunt them down and get my spoiled meat back though.

5 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

If you keep something not that important in your last hot bar slot pegos aren't THAT bad, still annoying AF for sure.

Yes, I always dedicate that last hot bar spot to something useless like spoiled meat or a random berry... but I hate that that spot needs to be wasted like that.  With that in mind, perhaps someone will develop a special Pego Poison we can put there.  Like a kibble that is cooked from spoiled meat and poop perhaps.  Let it insta-kill any pego that takes it.  That would be satisfying, I think.

2 minutes ago, Penguin73 said:

Yes, I always dedicate that last hot bar spot to something useless like spoiled meat or a random berry... but I hate that that spot needs to be wasted like that.  With that in mind, perhaps someone will develop a special Pego Poison we can put there.  Like a kibble that is cooked from spoiled meat and poop perhaps.  Let it insta-kill any pego that takes it.  That would be satisfying, I think.

A grenade that starts counting down once the pego grabs it would be hilarious. 

I keep my climbing pick there. Even high level ones are easy to make, so if I lose it no biggie.

I don’t know why people hate on Pego’s so much. Just keep a stack of berries in your last slot and let them tame up, I like to keep a small collection of them that I pick up just roaming the map. And they’re so useful! Just make sure you pump all their levels into HP

I mean you need something to feed to Bloodstalkers when you tame them right?

Pegos, because kapros can do nothing to me: I rarely go to the swamp, and even when I do, I'm riding an imprinted giga! Kapros don't aggro on that. And even if they did, what would they be able to do, die in my general direction?

Pegos, on the other hand, think that all players and player-owned creatures have food for them. Taming something? SCREEEE! Landed for stam? SCREEEE! Riding my giga on the beach, minding my own busyness? SCREEEEE! Annoying.

• 1 month later...

Archived