How to level x-dinos all the way to max level solo?

JJacky

Hey,

I'm trying to figure out ways to level my x-dinos to max level as a solo player, but I hit a plateau at about 60 levels. The level requirements are just so crazy high that I'd have to spend days just to level a single dino. Also I feel like the x-dino extra levels is a trap. You'll never get to the extra levels due to extremely steep requirements.

Any suggestions how to do the very last levels effectively and with relative speed? Here's what I've tried with varying success:

-note runs and kill dinos while doing it: not very effective with a land dino

-kill alphas: while good xp, finding alphas take a lot of time

-kill dinos in general: xp gains are really small in comparison to xp requirements for a single level.

-swamp cave: most of my x-dinos are too large to fit inside

Thoughts about what might work:

-kill high level dinos in one of the bigger caves like extinction snow cave?

-make a wyvern trap with some form of cover against breath attacks, track a bunch, kill them?

Thoughts?

edit. Playing on official pve so killing giga babies is not an option Im afraid.

3 hours ago, JJacky said:

Hey,

I'm trying to figure out ways to level my x-dinos to max level as a solo player, but I hit a plateau at about 60 levels. The level requirements are just so crazy high that I'd have to spend days just to level a single dino. Also I feel like the x-dino extra levels is a trap. You'll never get to the extra levels due to extremely steep requirements. Any suggestions how to do the very last levels effectively and with relative speed? Here's what I've tried with varying success: -note runs and kill dinos while doing it: not very effective with a land dino -kill alphas: while good xp, finding alphas take a lot of time -kill dinos in general: xp gains are really small in comparison to xp requirements for a single level. -swamp cave: most of my x-dinos are too large to fit inside
Thoughts about what might work:
-kill high level dinos in one of the bigger caves like extinction snow cave?
-make a wyvern trap with some form of cover against breath attacks, track a bunch, kill them?
Thoughts?

I was haveing a heck of a time trying to get my boss battle crew ready, best I found was breeding my high level yuty's and rex's, popping the eggs out on a platform, but just before they pop, go smash an explorer note. Come back, pet a lyst, and kill the babies with the note and lyst boosting exp.
I think I got about 60ish extra levels on my theri army.

Only better way I can think of is by using giga babies.

2 hours ago, wizard03 said:

I was haveing a heck of a time trying to get my boss battle crew ready, best I found was breeding my high level yuty's and rex's, popping the eggs out on a platform, but just before they pop, go smash an explorer note. Come back, pet a lyst, and kill the babies with the note and lyst boosting exp.
I think I got about 60ish extra levels on my theri army.

Only better way I can think of is by using giga babies.

Forgot to mention that I'm on official pve so killing babies doesn't work.

Archived