can you put chem bench on a quetz platform saddle on official ?

Brexit2021

Industrial forge ONLY sits on grounded foundations, not even a titanasaur can hold the indus. forge......but yeah, you can put a chem bench on a quetz......I think.
You can put them on the back of a parcer platform saddle, I know that for sure. However keep in mind you will need a gen and you will also have to remember that once you do this, you are no longer allowed to cryopod the dino up or else the chem bench and gen will immediately break and you will loose those resources you used to make them if you do.

But if your ok with your quetzel just hanging outside your base whenever your not using him, then your good.

40 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

Industrial forge ONLY sits on grounded foundations, not even a titanasaur can hold the indus. forge......but yeah, you can put a chem bench on a quetz......I think.
You can put them on the back of a parcer platform saddle, I know that for sure. However keep in mind you will need a gen and you will also have to remember that once you do this, you are no longer allowed to cryopod the dino up or else the chem bench and gen will immediately break and you will loose those resources you used to make them if you do.

But if your ok with your quetzel just hanging outside your base whenever your not using him, then your good.

Thanks m8 much appreciated

Archived