I've been playing this game on XB1 for about a week now and so far my flying dinos randomly vanish when I log out.  I'm playing on an official PvE server The Island, tamed a bird thing yesterday and left it on top of my tower base and today it's gone.  A few days ago another player generously gave my a wyvern which has been my favourite pet ever since, landed it in my base before logging off and it was gone the next day.

I have plenty of non-flying dinos which are fine so far, so why are the flying dinos bugged?  It's starting to feel like a deal breaker with this game.

Wyverns have this annoying behaviour where they'll just start walking forward when you log in or otherwise enter rendering distance. As long as they dont hit an obstacle, they'll continue in a straight line. If you remember which way your wyvern was facing (and tribe log doesn't say it died), then just start walking in that direction -- i have lost and found plenty of wyverns this way. Usually they don't get very far.

As to why its not fixed, who knows? This game is unfortunately riddled with bugs 😐.

10 minutes ago, heliantha said:

Wyverns have this annoying behaviour where they'll just start walking forward when you log in or otherwise enter rendering distance. As long as they dont hit an obstacle, they'll continue in a straight line. If you remember which way your wyvern was facing (and tribe log doesn't say it died), then just start walking in that direction -- i have lost and found plenty of wyverns this way. Usually they don't get very far.

As to why its not fixed, who knows? This game is unfortunately riddled with bugs 😐.

Worth a shot thank you i'll have a look.