How is the stone pickaxe bug still not fixed?

Tylanater

Hundreds have surely submitted tickets on this issue. It was tweeted they were looking into it a while ago and that you should kill yourself and spawn again to get the pickaxe engram back but that doesn't work. I usually have to kill myself 10+ times relog and kill myself some more for it to come back. Anyone find a different workaround?

2 hours ago, Tylanater said:

Hundreds have surely submitted tickets on this issue. It was tweeted they were looking into it a while ago and that you should kill yourself and spawn again to get the pickaxe engram back but that doesn't work. I usually have to kill myself 10+ times relog and kill myself some more for it to come back. Anyone find a different workaround?

As suicidal as it sounds, maybe go into the cave of the hunter and hit a supply drop. They sometimes have blueprints for stone picks. But thats probably not the answer your looking for. =/

13 hours ago, wizard03 said:

As suicidal as it sounds, maybe go into the cave of the hunter and hit a supply drop. They sometimes have blueprints for stone picks. But thats probably not the answer your looking for. =/

Appreciate it but yeah, I play official pvp so most caves blocked and I usually just need a quick stone pick to grab some arrows or get a crystal wyvern but I end up with this whole ordeal lol.

Archived