Rectangular Red Line (some boundary?) covering large part of spawning area

Rest2020

I spawn inside a large walled base all around my 'normal' spawning area, being walled off is a nuisance but is OK

- there is a Huge rectangular area marked of with a thin (maybe 1m wide) red line, ontop of all landscape, building, vegetation, animals, etc.

- when i create a new character and spawn in other maps or areas i have not seen this line anywhere else

- it does not hurt anything or interfere with anything, but looks visually strange.

- What is it ?

1 hour ago, Rest2020 said:

I spawn inside a large walled base all around my 'normal' spawning area, being walled off is a nuisance but is OK
- there is a Huge rectangular area marked of with a thin (maybe 1m wide) red line, ontop of all landscape, building, vegetation, animals, etc.
- when i create a new character and spawn in other maps or areas i have not seen this line anywhere else
- it does not hurt anything or interfere with anything, but looks visually strange.

- What is it ?

It is a dino leash.....in your engram list you will see certain items are blank, and it says you need go to a certain map to unlock that engram.....one of those is a dino leash. {I forget which map is needed to be visited to unlock it} Anyways, you place it down, tell you dino's they can wander, however they will not be allowed to leave the area within the red circle and you can adjust the size of the marker.
Another one you might see later is a great big green circle, it is the dino feeding trough range marker and works just like the dino leash, except to feed the dino's

Archived