what is wrong with this game

arksucks1111

I spent ~10-15 hours grinding out gear with flak armour, tonnes of tranq arrows, guns and lots of ammo. While looking for oil in the sea I get killed by a group of jellyfish. I go back to get my loot multiple times but keep getting killed by the jellyfish. About 20 minutes after I died, I ended up luring away the jellyfish, making it safe to grab my loot. I respawn to find myself half trapped in the foundation of another player's base. I could not move or get out. I was stuck for a while before being killed by the owner. This bug resulted in the loss of my gear and many hours of grinding wasted. :(

That's Ark, man. Eventually all of us hits a tragedy in this game. There are days I curse this game and its developers. Mainly because of all that lag bullpoop that leads to poop happening (walking off a cliff, flier falling on the ground and hurting itself, getting disconnected 1 second after babies hatched or when I'm in a dangerous situation etc.).

2-3 years ago (before offline protection was a thing) I log in and dozens of my high lvl tames were killed. I had them all parked in front of my house because I was proud of tzem and wanted to show them off. Since players can't grab and drop wild dinos in PvE, I can only assume it was an alpha raptor or alpha carno that spawned in my with behemoth gates walled off base. But a player must have been near so that it could render and did what it did.

Tribe log didn't say what killed them.

Among the dead were 4 high level aberrant megalosaurs and a male and female high level gigantopithecus that I searched my ass off for hours and hours on Island and Ragnarök. Since that day I always bring my tames inside buildings or cryo them before I log out. 

Archived