Jump to content

Community Crunch 263: Genesis II Reveals and More!


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Gleamer said:

A Nanny? Seriously? lol. The actual problem with pvp is the insane breeding and now it will take 0 effort at all, rip

Hahahaha! Lol, anyone who thinks 11 DAYS is easy,(in a video game, not irl) has lost their mind. It’s honestly insanely stupid how long breeding takes in game. Along with the other grinding, this is one of the worst parts of the game. And why didn’t you post this in introducing the maywing. Plus, we don’t know anything about this thing yet, it may multiply speeds by 8, and self imprint and feed, or it may just like feed it. Who knows. Saying it will be 0 effort is just not true. Have you ever tried mutation breeding? Or any breeding?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...I thought the maewing was going to be small, based on the first image we saw of it. Was not expecting it to be that big!

cant wait for those to be duped  

This game is horrible and will always be horribly developed. The development team does nothing for the community and we all know it and its a slow decline to a shallow grave for Wildcard. People found

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Also, Theories on crates meks carry? My guess is OSD style supply drops...

No idea, but I thought given the size, they might be structures? Maybe it allows you to move around medium sizes structures you've already build to manage the base? On another note, in the trailer they're seen moving about all over the place, so the question for me is...do they need a driver to operate or can they also operate like unmounted dinos on their own? If they need a human to control, does that mean there will be human AI enemies in Genesis 2 who use them?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Also, Theories on crates meks carry? My guess is OSD style supply drops...

either animals, supplies, or pieces of Rockwell, carrying him to different untainted parts of the ship to spread his corruption and will everywhere till everything is him and he is everything. of course that makes no sense when he can do it himself but why do that when you have an army of federation dudes with meks to do it for you?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a theory that the crates the exosuit crates they are carrying in the trailer contain large amounts of materials, I think you will be able to craft these crates and transport hundreds of thousands of lbs of raw materials or items. The exosuit is the only thing capable of lifting these crates. The exosuits seen in the trailer would probably gaurd the crates with their life and dispose of any threat to them. Now we know hacking will be in this dlc considering you have to hack and tame the striders, so I could imagine if you got an enemy crate you would have to either hack it or break into it using tek in order to access the contents. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kadenceflorence said:

I have a theory that the crates the exosuit crates they are carrying in the trailer contain large amounts of materials, I think you will be able to craft these crates and transport hundreds of thousands of lbs of raw materials or items. The exosuit is the only thing capable of lifting these crates. The exosuits seen in the trailer would probably gaurd the crates with their life and dispose of any threat to them. Now we know hacking will be in this dlc considering you have to hack and tame the striders, so I could imagine if you got an enemy crate you would have to either hack it or break into it using tek in order to access the contents. 

fisrt thing I thought of when you said crates, and for everyone else too, was that balloon crate from extinction (the one involved with the gasbag)
and also, if there is hacking, what's it gonna be from? shouldn't they just make tek-narcotic arrows or something?lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KingOfAshes said:

No idea, but I thought given the size, they might be structures? Maybe it allows you to move around medium sizes structures you've already build to manage the base? On another note, in the trailer they're seen moving about all over the place, so the question for me is...do they need a driver to operate or can they also operate like unmounted dinos on their own? If they need a human to control, does that mean there will be human AI enemies in Genesis 2 who use them?

Moveable structures/bases would be cool, but i doubt that’s it... as for driver, I figure they have automated routes, and when tamed, can be set to deliver these crates automatically, carrying TONS of mats... like take these crates from here to this crate platform or something... I doubt we have NPCs.

 

4 hours ago, kadenceflorence said:

I have a theory that the crates the exosuit crates they are carrying in the trailer contain large amounts of materials, I think you will be able to craft these crates and transport hundreds of thousands of lbs of raw materials or items. The exosuit is the only thing capable of lifting these crates. The exosuits seen in the trailer would probably gaurd the crates with their life and dispose of any threat to them. Now we know hacking will be in this dlc considering you have to hack and tame the striders, so I could imagine if you got an enemy crate you would have to either hack it or break into it using tek in order to access the contents. 

I almost completely agree with you, accept, they specifically say “the ultimate challenge “ or whatever to tame. But you may still be able to rob them of their crates for some sort of supply drop. 
 

Now I wanna see a PvP supply line ambush..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Magmasaur103 said:

fisrt thing I thought of when you said crates, and for everyone else too, was that balloon crate from extinction (the one involved with the gasbag)
and also, if there is hacking, what's it gonna be from? shouldn't they just make tek-narcotic arrows or something?lol

I assume there’s some sorta control panel in the dino or something, it would be a giant living computer... I’d imagine something like a equis style taming, but with a mini game?

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

I assume there’s some sorta control panel in the dino or something, it would be a giant living computer... I’d imagine something like a equis style taming, but with a mini game?

that would make sense, but maybe there's a specific code to tame it or something, or give it a saddle? these are robots, as we know.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Magmasaur103 said:

holy sh**

Yes, I watch nearly every day... hype

1 hour ago, Magmasaur103 said:

that would make sense, but maybe there's a specific code to tame it or something, or give it a saddle? these are robots, as we know.

Yes, well the code would have to be diffrent for each one tho. Things like this are true IRL and need to be like that for game reasons... and still, the ultimate challenge of whatever..

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Yes, I watch nearly every day... hype

Yes, well the code would have to be diffrent for each one tho. Things like this are true IRL and need to be like that for game reasons... and still, the ultimate challenge of whatever..

I find it funny that all you have to say to my "holy sh**" comment is:
"hype"
just as a joke, that's one of the lamest comments to something so funny I've ever seen lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Magmasaur103 said:

but still, what else do they have to hide? terraria (for those who keep up with it, I just found out) has it's "last last update" after 2 times. WC may have some OTHER things to hide, besides updates. who knows what they have, besides ARK 2

Besides that, there may be plenty of creatures, items, and more we dont know about Gen 2

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...