Community Crunch 263: Genesis II Reveals and More!

StudioWildcard

3 hours ago, Magmasaur103 said:

first off: *don't (I've become more and more like a grammar police officer)
second: nice idea. maybe some creature abilities not listed yet?

Guys we have a grammar n*zi here, quick everyone we need to exile him from the ship, push him into the airlock. Also I would like to see them add more dinosaurs to ark after gen 2. Like more base game animals, that would be cool. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, GordoGoH said:

Guys we have a grammar n*zi here, quick everyone we need to exile him from the ship, push him into the airlock. Also I would like to see them add more dinosaurs to ark after gen 2. Like more base game animals, that would be cool. 

please don't. it's a habit I'm trying to get rid of, or at the very least minimize my criticism.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, GordoGoH said:

now that's the spirit we need in the ark community. that trailer is basically a look into heaven, as this is the survivors last destination until ark 2, sort of like heaven. Its also badass and cool so its still like heaven

Thx! Also watched ark 2 one 50 times or so, but the animated one dosent work 4 me on the device I use most often

16 hours ago, GordoGoH said:

Send a wild corrupted dilo to his base while he’s offline?

15 hours ago, Magmasaur103 said:

please don't. it's a habit I'm trying to get rid of, or at the very least minimize my criticism.

*Explosive Decompression*

15 hours ago, GordoGoH said:

*evily laughs* we'll see what the tribunal says, if they disapprove of a GN being aboard the ship then your fait is sealed.   

*Rockwell destroyes the shield on the ship, killing everything* 

“NOOO——“

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DrageProto said:

It might be THE OSD's because we have to connect the stories, how else would we get them when on Extinction 

They are rather crate ish, and not, OSD ish, also, OSDs on extinction was explained, camp omega sent them up to keep them out of reach of corrupted till they needed them. Cuz they wanted to eat the element inside.

This game is horrible and will always be horribly developed. The development team does nothing for the community and we all know it and its a slow decline to a shallow grave for Wildcard. People found holes in your game, exploits, used and abused your paying community and you could all care less at Wildcard. The dumpster fire that is Ark 1 will carry over to Ark 2 and I cannot wait until more of the community realizes. You overwork your team and don't care about them either in corporate.

• Facepalm 4

On 4/20/2021 at 6:59 PM, GordoGoH said:

*evily laughs* we'll see what the tribunal says, if they disapprove of a GN being aboard the ship then your fait is sealed.   

just, don't there are habits we all have to get rid of. right now, as of what I know, I have to deal with my grammar check stupidity

12 minutes ago, Nestlee said:

This game is horrible and will always be horribly developed. The development team does nothing for the community and we all know it and its a slow decline to a shallow grave for Wildcard. People found holes in your game, exploits, used and abused your paying community and you could all care less at Wildcard. The dumpster fire that is Ark 1 will carry over to Ark 2 and I cannot wait until more of the community realizes. You overwork your team and don't care about them either in corporate.

I'm gonna try to not go anywhere near what I ended up causing last time. at the very least cut some slack for WC, will ya? I don't mind opinions like this, not gonna lie, but using the word "horrible" may be just a tiny bit rude. as I say again, the opinion is fine, I'll have to agree on some terms, but I ain't gonna go that deep into negativity.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Nestlee said:

you gather your friends and make something half as good as what they started off with and then ill accept this

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Magmasaur103 said:

just, don't there are habits we all have to get rid of. right now, as of what I know, I have to deal with my grammar check stupidity

I'm gonna try to not go anywhere near what I ended up causing last time. at the very least cut some slack for WC, will ya? I don't mind opinions like this, not gonna lie, but using the word "horrible" may be just a tiny bit rude. as I say again, the opinion is fine, I'll have to agree on some terms, but I ain't gonna go that deep into negativity.

I have a habit of sharing secretes... :D

6 hours ago, GordoGoH said:

you gather your friends and make something half as good as what they started off with and then ill accept this

I agree... probably a miracle if they found out how to make a model of a square, and those are auto created when you open up blender

• Like 2

On 4/21/2021 at 6:41 AM, kadenceflorence said:

here I am waiting for more tlcs, Carno, Pteranodon, Megladon, Bronto, Giga etc

um, can you evaluate. I'm pretty sure me, dino, and some others maybe might be confused. what do you mean by this, and please give a reason why. I'm not gonna try to sound professional, I'm FAR from that.

1 hour ago, Magmasaur103 said:

um, can you evaluate. I'm pretty sure me, dino, and some others maybe might be confused. what do you mean by this, and please give a reason why. I'm not gonna try to sound professional, I'm FAR from that.

Carno, Meg, and bronto are pretty much useless, and ptero falls out of use later game, especially with trope, he wants a TLC to let them do something. As for Giga, it needs a better texture and model from most peoples point of view

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Carno, Meg, and bronto are pretty much useless, and ptero falls out of use later game, especially with trope, he wants a TLC to let them do something. As for Giga, it needs a better texture and model from most peoples point of view

well, one, thanks for the eval. two: I'd say you're being a bit rude to the dinos you call "useless". they don't show much effort, but are useful in some different ways. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Welcome to my world!

i know the world, scary boi. 

1 hour ago, Magmasaur103 said:

well, one, thanks for the eval. two: I'd say you're being a bit rude to the dinos you call "useless". they don't show much effort, but are useful in some different ways. 

Im not a fan of them dios, Bronto is rag berry lag farmer, Meg is only really useful when you want an underwater mount that has decent speed and attack (if you want something like that then the kraken squid is good). carno is pretty cool but bad against any other animals. Ptera is only good for early game travel (crystal wyverns, normal wyverns and tropes are god tier). in general just f*ck the gigas, i miss rex pvp, they ruin every fight (any time you attack someone with any animal at all, pocket giga then you're gone). they either need to become useful later game (just delete the giga from the game, as if it never existed) or serve a purpose during all stages of game paly (raids, base maintenance, harvesting, etc). i cannot express enough my distaste for the giga, i can only give them point for meat runs but then again if they deleted the giga and gave an animal like the rex's or allos a meat harvesting increase then all pvp problems are solved.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, GordoGoH said:

i know the world, scary boi. 

Im not a fan of them dios, Bronto is rag berry lag farmer, Meg is only really useful when you want an underwater mount that has decent speed and attack (if you want something like that then the kraken squid is good). carno is pretty cool but bad against any other animals. Ptera is only good for early game travel (crystal wyverns, normal wyverns and tropes are god tier). in general just f*ck the gigas, i miss rex pvp, they ruin every fight (any time you attack someone with any animal at all, pocket giga then you're gone). they either need to become useful later game (just delete the giga from the game, as if it never existed) or serve a purpose during all stages of game paly (raids, base maintenance, harvesting, etc). i cannot express enough my distaste for the giga, i can only give them point for meat runs but then again if they deleted the giga and gave an animal like the rex's or allos a meat harvesting increase then all pvp problems are solved.

ok two things:
1: I don't play mods, so my perspective of dinos are MUCH different than yours.
2: every dino has their use. you may not see it at first, but yeah there's SOMETHING about them that's useful. even if that means just egg farming or meatbag minions to help raids.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Magmasaur103 said:

ok two things:
1: I don't play mods, so my perspective of dinos are MUCH different than yours.
2: every dino has their use. you may not see it at first, but yeah there's SOMETHING about them that's useful. even if that means just egg farming or meatbag minions to help raids.

i dont really play mods either, ill play modded ark like twice a year maybe, i main officials and some unofficials. And well i never directly said that they are useless, they just aren't as useful as other creatures mid to late game. 

2 minutes ago, Magmasaur103 said:

and the raid part is assumption, I don't play online either. parents are strict about that unless it's someone I know.

oh, well its completely different online, cause i was talking from a pvp standpoint. most of the animals mentioned are for pve farming or for travel. in a pvp situation a meg will die to even just a survivor on a boat with a good sniper or shoty, brontos are big and thus their heads peak above the trees and enemy tribes flying over can see their heads above trees (that is why theri or bear are good for berry farming in pvp), Carno is basically useless in a pvp situation cause... giga, as stated pteras are only useful for early game travel as once you can tame CW's they useually match in speed and have a bigger stam pool... plus tropes are bascially gods of the skies (ima do a quote from another game and replace a couple of words)... "Voodoo 1 Tropeo on Station. Your journey ends here survivor. The skies belong to me. Nowhere to run, nowhere to fly". 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GordoGoH said:

i dont really play mods either, ill play modded ark like twice a year maybe, i main officials and some unofficials. And well i never directly said that they are useless, they just aren't as useful as other creatures mid to late game. 

oh, well its completely different online, cause i was talking from a pvp standpoint. most of the animals mentioned are for pve farming or for travel. in a pvp situation a meg will die to even just a survivor on a boat with a good sniper or shoty, brontos are big and thus their heads peak above the trees and enemy tribes flying over can see their heads above trees (that is why theri or bear are good for berry farming in pvp), Carno is basically useless in a pvp situation cause... giga, as stated pteras are only useful for early game travel as once you can tame CW's they useually match in speed and have a bigger stam pool... plus tropes are bascially gods of the skies (ima do a quote from another game and replace a couple of words)... "Voodoo 1 Tropeo on Station. Your journey ends here survivor. The skies belong to me. Nowhere to run, nowhere to fly". 

ok, I didn't say you said they were useless. it's different hearing words online when it's only text.

• Like 1