Community Crunch 263: Genesis II Reveals and More!

StudioWildcard

3 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Also, Theories on crates meks carry? My guess is OSD style supply drops...

No idea, but I thought given the size, they might be structures? Maybe it allows you to move around medium sizes structures you've already build to manage the base? On another note, in the trailer they're seen moving about all over the place, so the question for me is...do they need a driver to operate or can they also operate like unmounted dinos on their own? If they need a human to control, does that mean there will be human AI enemies in Genesis 2 who use them?

4 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Also, Theories on crates meks carry? My guess is OSD style supply drops...

either animals, supplies, or pieces of Rockwell, carrying him to different untainted parts of the ship to spread his corruption and will everywhere till everything is him and he is everything. of course that makes no sense when he can do it himself but why do that when you have an army of federation dudes with meks to do it for you?

• Like 1

I have a theory that the crates the exosuit crates they are carrying in the trailer contain large amounts of materials, I think you will be able to craft these crates and transport hundreds of thousands of lbs of raw materials or items. The exosuit is the only thing capable of lifting these crates. The exosuits seen in the trailer would probably gaurd the crates with their life and dispose of any threat to them. Now we know hacking will be in this dlc considering you have to hack and tame the striders, so I could imagine if you got an enemy crate you would have to either hack it or break into it using tek in order to access the contents. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kadenceflorence said:

I have a theory that the crates the exosuit crates they are carrying in the trailer contain large amounts of materials, I think you will be able to craft these crates and transport hundreds of thousands of lbs of raw materials or items. The exosuit is the only thing capable of lifting these crates. The exosuits seen in the trailer would probably gaurd the crates with their life and dispose of any threat to them. Now we know hacking will be in this dlc considering you have to hack and tame the striders, so I could imagine if you got an enemy crate you would have to either hack it or break into it using tek in order to access the contents. 

fisrt thing I thought of when you said crates, and for everyone else too, was that balloon crate from extinction (the one involved with the gasbag)
and also, if there is hacking, what's it gonna be from? shouldn't they just make tek-narcotic arrows or something?lol

7 hours ago, KingOfAshes said:

No idea, but I thought given the size, they might be structures? Maybe it allows you to move around medium sizes structures you've already build to manage the base? On another note, in the trailer they're seen moving about all over the place, so the question for me is...do they need a driver to operate or can they also operate like unmounted dinos on their own? If they need a human to control, does that mean there will be human AI enemies in Genesis 2 who use them?

Moveable structures/bases would be cool, but i doubt that’s it... as for driver, I figure they have automated routes, and when tamed, can be set to deliver these crates automatically, carrying TONS of mats... like take these crates from here to this crate platform or something... I doubt we have NPCs.

4 hours ago, kadenceflorence said:

I almost completely agree with you, accept, they specifically say “the ultimate challenge “ or whatever to tame. But you may still be able to rob them of their crates for some sort of supply drop. 

Now I wanna see a PvP supply line ambush..

1 hour ago, Magmasaur103 said:

fisrt thing I thought of when you said crates, and for everyone else too, was that balloon crate from extinction (the one involved with the gasbag)
and also, if there is hacking, what's it gonna be from? shouldn't they just make tek-narcotic arrows or something?lol

I assume there’s some sorta control panel in the dino or something, it would be a giant living computer... I’d imagine something like a equis style taming, but with a mini game?

41 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

I assume there’s some sorta control panel in the dino or something, it would be a giant living computer... I’d imagine something like a equis style taming, but with a mini game?

that would make sense, but maybe there's a specific code to tame it or something, or give it a saddle? these are robots, as we know.

• Thanks 1

holy sh**

Yes, I watch nearly every day... hype

that would make sense, but maybe there's a specific code to tame it or something, or give it a saddle? these are robots, as we know.

Yes, well the code would have to be diffrent for each one tho. Things like this are true IRL and need to be like that for game reasons... and still, the ultimate challenge of whatever..

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Yes, I watch nearly every day... hype

Yes, well the code would have to be diffrent for each one tho. Things like this are true IRL and need to be like that for game reasons... and still, the ultimate challenge of whatever..

I find it funny that all you have to say to my "holy sh**" comment is:
"hype"
just as a joke, that's one of the lamest comments to something so funny I've ever seen lol

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Magmasaur103 said:

but still, what else do they have to hide? terraria (for those who keep up with it, I just found out) has it's "last last update" after 2 times. WC may have some OTHER things to hide, besides updates. who knows what they have, besides ARK 2

Besides that, there may be plenty of creatures, items, and more we dont know about Gen 2