Community Crunch 263: Genesis II Reveals and More!

StudioWildcard

Really excited about the maewing, gonna p** me right off when it steals babies but it will be epic when you have your own. You can stop needing to fiddle around using stupid mods and stuff like the nanny mod and also having the egg incubator is going to help. Breeding and stuff is going to be a whole lot easier with these two things 

I played the game for 40 days
And I decided to stop playing the game
Sometimes I regret buying the game
But it is a great game
However, the game's servers do not amount to being called a server
The game could have earned millions of dollars more

""" Servers This game is the worst servers in the world of games""

On 4/17/2021 at 1:19 PM, Zedex said:

Very good find, I had overlooked those tbh!

Yeah, me and a group of others have talked about it for a while. We called em feddie meks.. and after the discovery of the Gen 2 concept art, and what looked to be a feddie scout or exo scout, I started crossing my thumbs for exo enforcer..

On 4/17/2021 at 3:47 PM, slejo said:

"manage your base to perfection with ease"
I think Exo Meks can be found at trailer of Gen 2.

AND NOW IM 100% sure :)

exomekstrue2021-04-18_00-35-34.jpg

Yes, we figure thoes crates are some form of OSD/supply drop..

On 4/17/2021 at 11:46 PM, slejo said:

Investigation continues :)

I think that OSD view at the end of trailer is a view from Exo - Mek cockpit!
... but still its possible that its a view of new tek helmet or HLNA (the eye of camera at left is an eye of HLNA)

exos2021-04-18_08-39-29.jpg

I thought it may be: Feddie Mek, Feddie Helemet, Security System stuff, Feddie scout, or just a cool trailer effect.

On 4/18/2021 at 8:21 AM, SassinPr0ph3cy said:

Console never going to get the flyer speed update. Is it?

They mentioned this 1 or 2 crunches ago..

17 hours ago, abd33com said:

I played the game for 40 days
And I decided to stop playing the game
Sometimes I regret buying the game
But it is a great game
However, the game's servers do not amount to being called a server
The game could have earned millions of dollars more

""" Servers This game is the worst servers in the world of games""

Yes, don’t play offical, play single player or unoffical. Just cuz offical server are bad dosent mean to stop playing

15 hours ago, IORNKING said:

Is it possible for me to get this on switch?

Nope, switch hasn’t had an update in 2 1/2 years? It’s ded

3 hours ago, kadenceflorence said:

"Turn the tide of battle" I wonder what combat capabilites it has. Also anyone else getting heavy avatar vibes lol

I was guessing this referee to water capability in a sneaky way.

also no, haven’t watched that in awhile... but I am getting jet pack joyride Lil stomper vibes

• Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 6:21 PM, Breakdancer said:

Wow, I didn't know that the maewing could carry the hatchlings mid-air! I wonder if it can hold just 3, or if it's more like 4 or 5.

Looks like 2 on each side.

On 4/16/2021 at 6:47 PM, johnm81 said:

@ 25 tips and tricks video:

No mention about grinding to 100 via note runs before building or taming anything as your base is free loot till you get heavy auto turrets. No mention about Wild Card sanctioned cheating via graphics INI mods making it impossible to hide bases in dense forests / jungles. And most importantly no mention of telling players to decide on pvp, pve, official, or unofficial as that determines how to play and start out.

So comment on the YT vid and not here... WC had nothing to do with making it..

3 hours ago, Gleamer said:

A Nanny? Seriously? lol. The actual problem with pvp is the insane breeding and now it will take 0 effort at all, rip

ima tell you the golden rule of gaming real quick... listen.. if you cant beat them, join them. if you dont want to do this then become what a better version of you, learn from your enemies, but have a code of honor that you must follow. if you do not do this you will become what you feared.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Nope, switch hasn’t had an update in 2 1/2 years? It’s ded

Rip to the fallen switch ark players, now onto more exiting news... 

10 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

0EE59811-6EF1-41BF-924E-52208C542FEA.png

This machine invokes fear into any who consider themselves scientists. it has been banned from commercial sale and can only be found on the black market. it has found its way into the game. this is not good because almost every sweat on ark considers themselves scientists and act like smartass's. they will perish at the fee- wait...

8 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Me: can I see the meks feet? 
WC: nah.

listen here folks we just got news from a civilian that the machine has no feet. maybe the sweats have a chance after all. 

that concludes this episode of stories from within the arks. on next 'Ark? more like Dinosaur survival game'.

see you all next time folks.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, Gleamer said:

A Nanny? Seriously? lol. The actual problem with pvp is the insane breeding and now it will take 0 effort at all, rip

Hahahaha! Lol, anyone who thinks 11 DAYS is easy,(in a video game, not irl) has lost their mind. It’s honestly insanely stupid how long breeding takes in game. Along with the other grinding, this is one of the worst parts of the game. And why didn’t you post this in introducing the maywing. Plus, we don’t know anything about this thing yet, it may multiply speeds by 8, and self imprint and feed, or it may just like feed it. Who knows. Saying it will be 0 effort is just not true. Have you ever tried mutation breeding? Or any breeding?

• Like 1