Do Basilisks not lay eggs?

MayonnaisePlease

• 5 months later...
On 4/16/2021 at 9:12 AM, Piffguru said:

I believe their eggs appear basically inside them and are hard to spot similar to sarcos. I also think they have a lower egg drop rate than average as well. If you are trying to use them to make kibble, I think you are better off gathering low level rock drake eggs for that.

Basilisk eggs are the only way to make Exceptional Kibble. Rock Drake eggs are used to make Extraordinary Kibble.

On 4/15/2021 at 9:52 PM, MayonnaisePlease said:

I've had a 1 male 2 female setup with an oviraptor for awhile now and no eggs have popped up, should I just keep taming females and hope for the best? Seems like the egg drop rate on these guys is incredibly low.

Basilisk are unbreedable but do lay eggs. For some odd reason there is no interval mentioned anywhere in the wiki.
If you need them for kibble I would recommend an alternative like Rex, Giga or other extra large egg.
If you hoped to breed them, sorry. Just go and tame more.

48 minutes ago, MMaas said:

Basilisk are unbreedable but do lay eggs. For some odd reason there is no interval mentioned anywhere in the wiki.
If you need them for kibble I would recommend an alternative like Rex, Giga or other extra large egg.
If you hoped to breed them, sorry. Just go and tame more.

Eh if he want the eggs in aberration?can transfer the oviraptor but no rexes,gigas,brontos,quetz or theris,thats why try extraordinary kibbles

18 hours ago, Thekuervito said:

Eh if he want the eggs in aberration?can transfer the oviraptor but no rexes,gigas,brontos,quetz or theris,thats why try extraordinary kibbles

Who knows, he's not responding in the discussion and to be fair it is not realy clear why he wants them. Was the male there just for the mate boost or did he joped to breed them?
I know some dino's are restricted, does that go for eggs as well?

On 9/24/2021 at 6:33 AM, MMaas said:

Who knows, he's not responding in the discussion and to be fair it is not realy clear why he wants them. Was the male there just for the mate boost or did he joped to breed them?
I know some dino's are restricted, does that go for eggs as well?

Fertilized eggs won't be able to be transfered everywhere because of the restrictions, ie - fert rex egg + abberation = not happening.   BUT, non-fertilized eggs can transfer anywhere.  I have stacks of rex and zino eggs at my ab base, just not fertilized ones.

Archived