Singleplayer best and healthiest ark mode?

Vichoxxx

Hello every1!

I have around 3k hours played in ark, have played pretty all different modes and recently i came back to ark and gave a try to singleplayer. For real it is the best experience i have ever had in ark. After thinking, the principal reason for this is one: ark dont keep running when u log out. On all other modes literally, ark will consume a big part of your life: setting timers for imprinting, lose hours of sleep defending your base, and lots of other things like that. Idk, maybe im just older and wanna play in a relaxed way lol. What do you think? do you agree with me?

Greetings!

On 4/14/2021 at 7:42 PM, Vichoxxx said:

What do you think? do you agree with me?

Personally I prefer playing on a dedicated, private server with a group of friends that I know & trust. Having a group of people who each have different preferences, strengths & weaknesses makes it more fun for me. There's always someone who really likes building, someone who likes farming, someone who likes taming, etc... and when we all get together we can all do the parts of ARK that we like best and still have the benefits that the other people bring to the table.

Having said that, single-player is definitely the best way to play the game on your own personal schedule and never have to worry about whether something is going wrong when you're not logged on. Not to mention that you can use exactly the mods and settings that you want to use without having to work out compromises between what different people like, so single-player is second-best for me.

On 4/15/2021 at 4:42 AM, Vichoxxx said:

Hello every1!

I have around 3k hours played in ark, have played pretty all different modes and recently i came back to ark and gave a try to singleplayer. For real it is the best experience i have ever had in ark. After thinking, the principal reason for this is one: ark dont keep running when u log out. On all other modes literally, ark will consume a big part of your life: setting timers for imprinting, lose hours of sleep on  comfortable futon mattresses defending your base, and lots of other things like that. Idk, maybe im just older and wanna play in a relaxed way lol. What do you think? do you agree with me?

Greetings!

Its like you are the one who will make everything on your own. I find it relaxing and if the game glitches out, you can cheat things back to normal.

On 4/14/2021 at 7:42 PM, Vichoxxx said:

Hello every1!

I have around 3k hours played in ark, have played pretty all different modes and recently i came back to ark and gave a try to singleplayer. For real it is the best experience i have ever had in ark. After thinking, the principal reason for this is one: ark dont keep running when u log out. On all other modes literally, ark will consume a big part of your life: setting timers for imprinting, lose hours of sleep defending your base, and lots of other things like that. Idk, maybe im just older and wanna play in a relaxed way lol. What do you think? do you agree with me?

Greetings!

Agreed. Much more relaxed, more freedom to build whatever you want, and while I feel like people immediately tweak the settings, even on its standard default, the game is both challenging and fun. I still wish I could play with my friends tho. Sadly my ability to connect has been hinded due to the mobile hotspot bug, but regardless I am much more at ease with the single player run though Im in.

Archived