How to trigger Swamp Cave glitched artifact spawn?

adalink

I'm playing Official PVE in the island, gathering artifacts for dragon right now but can't have the artifact of the inmune (Swamp Cave). Is well know in my server that one is glitched, you can find the container of the artifact, but when you open it, is empty. I tried cleaning the cave, come in and out after 10 minutes, and after 30 too. Even entered the cave right after the server re-opened from the patch, still the same thing. I've been looking for information and the bug has been reported years ago, and it seems devs just don't care so, Please if some of you guy know some way to trigger the reespawn of this artifact, tell me so I can fulfill this game like every one else. Thanks in advance for any info. 

11 hours ago, Penguin73 said:

Ouch.  You might have to establish a small base on another server.  Take some gear and a mount.  Get your artifact and transfer back.  I have never tried to transfer an artifact though, so maybe that is an issue as well.  Be best to find out first.  Good luck.

I considered that option too but it seems you can't transfer artifacts 🙁 

57 minutes ago, adalink said:

I considered that option too but it seems you can't transfer artifacts 🙁 

You can transfer artifacts, I do it all the time actually. In fact the artifact of immune is very easily acquired on the free crystal isles map. Its out in the open not in a cave with nothing guarding it, its in the redwood forest in a hollowed out log, just look up a vid of its location or the coordinates on the wiki. Most if not all the artifacts are found on a different map in an easy to obtain location so dont bang your head against a wall and get it the easy way.

The only thing you cant transfer are creature trophies tributes like alpha squid eye, alpha reaper barb, etc. so you have to get those on the map you plan on doing the boss on.

1 hour ago, Piffguru said:

You can transfer artifacts, I do it all the time actually. In fact the artifact of immune is very easily acquired on the free crystal isles map. Its out in the open not in a cave with nothing guarding it, its in the redwood forest in a hollowed out log, just look up a vid of its location or the coordinates on the wiki. Most if not all the artifacts are found on a different map in an easy to obtain location so dont bang your head against a wall and get it the easy way.

The only thing you cant transfer are creature trophies tributes like alpha squid eye, alpha reaper barb, etc. so you have to get those on the map you plan on doing the boss on.

I think I miss read the article in the wiki about transfer ark to ark, I thought you coulndnt transfer artifacts but maybe it was the tributes what I read about 😳, thank you! I'm gonna bring it from crystal islands!! 

Archived