Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey so I’m playing ark singleplayer and I am not getting 150 Dino’s on aberration the max is 120 even though I have maximum difficulty checked which forces 150 It’s just aberration but I really want to play it and it’s hard having terrible levels does anyone have advice I can’t go into the game files and do the overide official difficulty because stupid windows home.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2021 at 7:26 PM, Arkfan9 said:

Hey so I’m playing ark singleplayer and I am not getting 150 Dino’s on aberration the max is 120 even though I have maximum difficulty checked which forces 150 It’s just aberration but I really want to play it and it’s hard having terrible levels does anyone have advice I can’t go into the game files and do the overide official difficulty because stupid windows home.

yeah, they are out there, heck I got mauled by a 170 something, tek raptor.....keep your eye's peeled and kill off the low levels, but you might wanna accept a nearly max level if thats all you can find/

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, wizard03 said:

yeah, they are out there, heck I got mauled by a 170 something, tek raptor.....keep your eye's peeled and kill off the low levels, but you might wanna accept a nearly max level if thats all you can find/

Tek variants are always (difficulty + 1) * 30. So, by default, they would be max level (4 + 1) * 30 = 150. If your difficulty is set to 5, then they would be max (5 + 1) * 30 = 180. However, what OP is asking, is how to override the default difficulty of 4 and set it to 5 so that he can find any species up to level 150.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

Tek variants are always (difficulty + 1) * 30. So, by default, they would be max level (4 + 1) * 30 = 150. If your difficulty is set to 5, then they would be max (5 + 1) * 30 = 180. However, what OP is asking, is how to override the default difficulty of 4 and set it to 5 so that he can find any species up to level 150.

Im on xbox, so not sure if it helps or not, there is a check box in settings that says "max difficulty" and the info says it spawns in creatures up to 150. So hope that helped? 😬

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Volunteer Moderator
14 hours ago, wizard03 said:

Im on xbox, so not sure if it helps or not, there is a check box in settings that says "max difficulty" and the info says it spawns in creatures up to 150. So hope that helped? 😬

If you carefully read the very post you previously quoted, you will notice that OP claims this option is not working for them on Aberration. 😛

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

If you carefully read the very post you previously quoted, you will notice that OP claims this option is not working for them on Aberration. 😛

Thats what I thought, but I was exactly sure. I also thought he said he adjusted the slider.....I unno why wild card added both a max level box and a slider. o.o

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...