I need some tips for a PVE arena custom event

Franz23

Hi all, i have a custom server hosting and i have recently started a new server. I want to make a PVE gladiator arena event with players fighting dino with just a spear or a sword. I have made some tries spawning some dinos and let my players kill them but i have some problem choosing the right stats for players and for wild dinos to avoid players died too faster with them. Does someone has organized a similar event in the past? Any suggestion on how to set players stats (using mind wipe) or wild dinos level to do a fun event? Thanks in advance for the replies

I'm not sure there is anything that will fit a pre-canned solution here.

Taking out a level 150 Rex is easy for a level 155 player with top-level ascendant gear.

Would be impossible for a level 15 player with primitive gear.

Factors that cause a wild difference in ability to win a fight are the level the player is at, where they spent their points (health vs speed), what kind of gear they have, what pots/brews they have.  Dino stats also affect how difficult it can be to take down...such as what stats got the highest amount of points (melee / health).

If it looks like they might win too easy, thrown in a few Ichthyornis for the LoLz.

LHammonds

Archived