Would The Center Gamma boss fight be viable with a single bred rhino ?

St1ckyBandit

Stick and move ? Anyone ever tried it ?

I want to start farming it with the least possible start up costs. I know about the shotty method but that costs ammo. I figure with a really good rhino I might be able to pull it off.

Maybe even take two and leave one on the starting pad so I can swap them out should the first one get too beat up.

Thoughts ?

5 hours ago, wizard03 said:

wait, a boss fight so easy you think you can take it on with a single rhino???? Da fug????

People solo it with shotguns on foot.

People solo Island Broodmother on foot with shotguns as well.

I've solo'd Rockwell beta on foot with a shotgun.

I've seen people do Val (which has 3 bosses) with just a few rhinos, so yeah there are some really easy boss fights if you know what tactics to employ.

Give it a go, would be interesting to see if it works though I have never done gamma so don't know how the ape compares to alpha, I reckon it'll be pretty weak, I'd say it's probably faster to grind the shotgun ammo if you already have a decent shotgun than raise and imprint a rhino (unless you already have one?) if you have a shotty over 220% then may as well jump straight to alpha

Hardest part is getting the tribute

20 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

People solo it with shotguns on foot.

People solo Island Broodmother on foot with shotguns as well.

I've solo'd Rockwell beta on foot with a shotgun.

I've seen people do Val (which has 3 bosses) with just a few rhinos, so yeah there are some really easy boss fights if you know what tactics to employ.

Yeah, that is true. Though I always felt that doing the broodmother that way would not work out well in my favor for some reason. Either by boss crew would not get the extra experience needed for later, or with my luck I would try to do it the day after wild card made it much much harder to do. :P

• 7 months later...

Archived