Need a tribe

ZAVIER1212

I'm 22 I have been playing ark on and off for the last year a half I mean what isn't sick about the game I never tried pve just seems like once you had everything you cant really use it against anyone, but need improvement with pvp I usually grind out turrets and metal and gun towers but haven't had enough tribe members to use make the game easier usually just a duo tribe but my boi is tired of getting wiped so just be hoping to be make some good loyal ark buddies kind of thinking what I could before the big update and thats getting better at pvp and boss fights but I would say I'm mid tier in all fairness not a boss but definitely trying have some good grindy smart fun to make up all for all the failures. I have to characters main is 86 wanna get that to 100 asap then my back up is 76. need mindwipe for the 86 guy got 500 health on him for bodypacks since you need 10x the amount now. but hop you hmu havent really used the forums don't know how this works but here my psn ZAVIER_LT                    and I probably enjoy and miss the point where you get into the game where you log on and you can get on your badass bird and go enjoy the game is more of a god mode sense but need to get better pvp hard to better on console try should but servers just to practice sorry for the long message. 

Archived