Open Tribe  ·  725 members

MIB

Looking for active, mature tribe

SirDrixalot

28 Dk (Gmt+2) somewhat of a veteran. I know the odds and ends of the game, however there is always time for improvement.
i fancy myself as a more than fair builder, with a flair for OCD building (interior) 

I've been Playing a ton of un-official the last few years, but i've gotten tired of having to rebuild every month or so. Plus being limited to like 10 servers in a cluster, tend to get boring. I have a decent amount of time played (official and un-official) but since PSN won't show how much time i have in game, it's impossible for me to say, but i reckon somewhere around 2.5-3k hours

I want to join up a tribe that is somewhat settled, or at least have the numbers.. Being the small fish in the big pond, ain't fun.

i'm also not looking for being treated like a slave, having to do poop work all the time, but have somewhat freedom and being able to enjoy the game as well.

Nothing to tryhard, however. I would prefer if it's not just a bunch of kids running on the beach, KO'ing each other and like force feeding poo into one another..

SirDriixan#6170

Archived