Help adding ferox spawns to island snow biome

I have been trying to add ferox and managarmr spawns to the island snow. It doesnt matter what codes i have tried they wont spawn. Heres the codes im using

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnow_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Ferox",EntryWeight=2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Shapeshifter_Small_character_bp_c"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Shapeshifter_Small_character_bp_c",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnow_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Managarmr",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.5)))

Is there something wrong or am i just using the wrong code?

Make sure your server is shut down and add the following to your Game.ini file:

[/script/shootergame.shootergamemode]
ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnow_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="New Spawn Set",EntryWeight=1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Shapeshifter_Small_Character_BP_C","IceJumper_Character_BP_C"),NPCsToSpawnPercentageChance=(0.25,0.25))))

Save the changes, launch your server, and issue the following command:

Cheat destroywilddinos

Now you should be able to fly around the Snow Biome and find your new spawns.

Archived