Joining The Tribe

OudeKaas

Hi, my real life name is Dirk, but my usual gamer tag is either Saltq or OudeKaas. I am from the Netherlands and just got back into Ark after having played for about 1.3k hours split between PS4 and PC in 2017-2018. I mainly played on boosted unofficial servers with a close knit group of friends, but it seems that they have all moved on to bigger and better things. Most of the YouTube content is on official servers and shows huge groups of people, which is what drew my attention. In the time I took a break from ARK I mainly played MMOs which I like because of the group activities, and hope to be able to find the same in ARK. The reason why I am applying to this tribe is because if I sart on official I would like to be able to start somewhat established, instead of being wiped every night by the Alpha on the server which I have experienced enough in the past. I would call myself decently experienced, having about 900 hours on PC, and about 400-500 on PS4. Most of these hours have been on Ragnarok. I have all DLCS, except Genesis but I am planning on buying it when it goes on sale. I enjoy grinding (to an extent) and also love seeing breeding lines slowly improve. My discord is @Saltq#2127 and I hope to get a response (preferably via Discord), thanks for reading.

(If I have posted this before I am sorry, I keep getting 504 Gateway Timeout and have tried to post this a couple of times, seemingly to no success)

Archived