Kairuku what stat to level ?

Brexit2021

• Brexit2021 changed the title to Kairuku what stat to level ?
On 4/3/2021 at 7:12 AM, Brexit2021 said:

as the title says ?

Would want them for keeping me warm

I would think they are like the otters, but you could test this.....Cryo two of them up, then pop them out after a awhile and they should have a lvl up....go into a house, wait till you get the little house icon above your hud, chuck one out and double check your hyper/hyperthermals, then put a point into melee.....give it a second, but double check your thermals again and see if there is a change.
do it again with the next one and try stamina or something

You could keep trying on other kairuku and stats till you see a change, but since no one has ever mentioned something, im suspect that there is no way to change their insulation values

20 hours ago, wizard03 said:

I would think they are like the otters, but you could test this.....Cryo two of them up, then pop them out after a awhile and they should have a lvl up....go into a house, wait till you get the little house icon above your hud, chuck one out and double check your hyper/hyperthermals, then put a point into melee.....give it a second, but double check your thermals again and see if there is a change.
do it again with the next one and try stamina or something

You could keep trying on other kairuku and stats till you see a change, but since no one has ever mentioned something, im suspect that there is no way to change their insulation values

Thx m8 most helpful

On 4/5/2021 at 9:10 AM, Brexit2021 said:

Did what you said and no matter the stat i level it doesn't improve insulation

yeah, was pretty sure that was the case.....at least with otters, extra melee does increase insulation. But honestly I always just change up clothing for thermals, especially since if it dies you can just fix it later.

Archived