Community Crunch 261: Community Corner and More!

StudioWildcard

ARK  Survival Evolved Screenshot 2021.04.02 - 18.21.55.69.jpg

Eggcellent Adventure is now live on all platforms.  Be sure to hop in for some fun before the event ends on April 13th!  Check out this post for more details on the event.

Enforcement Update

The enforcement team has received questions and wanted to clarify a few points for Small Tribes servers

• The Ice Cave on The Center can only house one tribe
  • Don't block the underground pathways in the Valguero underground area

If you have any questions or need clarifications on the rules, don't hesitate to submit a ticket!

EVO Event

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

There will be no EVO event while Eggcellent Adventure is live.

XBOX Spring Sale

Spring_Sale_2021_Xbox.jpg

Spring into massive saving with ARK up to 80% off as part of the XBOX Spring Sale!

ARK on XBOX

Playstation Spring Sale

Spring_Sale_2021_PS.jpg

Spring into massive saving with ARK up to 80% off as part of the Playstation Spring Sale!

ARK on Playstation

Community Corner

Clips/Videos

🎥Creator: Aaron Longstaff

Aaron is back again, but this time with a sanctuary fit to house Sarcos!

🎥Creator: Beanny

Beanny has an ongoing series where he begins playing from the Island all the way to Genesis part 2.  On this episode, he sets out to tame a Giga.

Fan Art

🎨 Stray-Galaxy - Chalk Hills

chalk_hills_by_stray_galaxy_degzm85-fullview.jpg

🎨 HermitHubby - Megalasaurus

megalasaurus_by_hermithubby_deg1024-fullview.png

🎨 RRRAVEN- MeiYin and Wuzhui

meiyin_and_wuzhui_by_rrraven_def7ujw-fullview.jpg

🎨 naeriie#2439 / @naeriie - Reine and Bernard

Reine_and_bernard.jpg

In-Game Screenshots

📸 OnFire944#7809

giga.jpg

📸 catw3b

download.jpg

📸 Bush

1616303853_ark 3.jpg

📸 llama steve#3684

final.jpg

Have a happy Easter!!!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark

View full article

Yeah I’m sitting waiting for my server to come back up after it kicked me. It’s been a solid hour, at least. I’ve probably lost all 8 gigas I had out, raising, along with all other babies. Literally logged in when I got home, threw the juvy+ out, filled the troughs, and tossed my babies out.. only to get kicked before I could put meat on any of. them and the server won’t come back up. No 15 minute rollback they do is gonna help this issue if they’re all starved after an HOUR of not having the server up. Getting real tired of this bs. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jackal3387 said:

I lost giga yesterday after maintenance and the other one today few hours ago after lagging so much male and female my my male disappeared from my base and female in ragnarok after that I really don't feel like playing funny thing is I actually paid for them then this happens sucks for me

Happens to duped dinosaurs.

Welcome to the REAL World of ARK. My tribemate and I built 6 vaccum compartments that were floating in the water and we were issued a GLOBAL BAN, DILO. Vaccum compartment in the ocean, ah excuse me - are they not suppose to float. It is the ocean. Best part is after submitting an Appeal, the GM RUBBER STAMPS the appeal denied citing Code of Conduct violation. What is the violation. We did not build in the MESH. We did not build outside the border. Total B.S. so after 12K hours in this game they think I am now a hacker/mesher... REALLY? Perhaps it is WC's new business model. Have players buy game and ALL the DLC's then BAN them and say nothing. Force players to buy a new account. Well NOT ME. There are other games out there that have much better MOD and GM support. In the end, the COC only hurts the players that play fairly.

20210327054735_1.jpg

12 hours ago, PatoMalibu said:

The Studio should consider adding a bit more "spice" to the crunches. It's about hyping, come on. I'd rather get stuff delayed till summer (july) and having weekly info about it, than NO INFO AT ALL.

I agree. Maybe spend half an hour talking about everything they did that week. Example:

This week we finished the textures for the Rockwell biome, finished the ai for the noglin, and added 2 new death pits to the tek trench biome.

10 hours ago, Jackal3387 said:

I lost giga yesterday after maintenance and the other one today few hours ago after lagging so much male and female my my male disappeared from my base and female in ragnarok after that I really don't feel like playing funny thing is I actually paid for them then this happens sucks for me

7 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Happens to duped dinosaurs.

Actually I've lost many dinos to sever lag and server disconnects due to lag/roll back, it's not a duped dinos issue. I've lost tamed, I've lost dinos I got from raids, and I've lost babies, I've even lost bps and armor if you pull it from upload and the server rolls back they will no be in your inventory or back in upload.

7 hours ago, Drawehn said:

Welcome to the REAL World of ARK. My tribemate and I built 6 vaccum compartments that were floating in the water and we were issued a GLOBAL BAN, DILO. Vaccum compartment in the ocean, ah excuse me - are they not suppose to float. It is the ocean. Best part is after submitting an Appeal, the GM RUBBER STAMPS the appeal denied citing Code of Conduct violation. What is the violation. We did not build in the MESH. We did not build outside the border. Total B.S. so after 12K hours in this game they think I am now a hacker/mesher... REALLY? Perhaps it is WC's new business model. Have players buy game and ALL the DLC's then BAN them and say nothing. Force players to buy a new account. Well NOT ME. There are other games out there that have much better MOD and GM support. In the end, the COC only hurts the players that play fairly.

20210327054735_1.jpg

I still want to play but forced to go to places like MTS after this issue, and lose all character progress. This vacuum not connecting to the terrain is not a hack/exploit, you simply place one and then another and if you remove the first one the other one persists, no need to employ any convoluted building mechanics to achieve these results. I can't believe we get banned for this, that it's tantamount to building outside the world barrier or inside the terrain mesh.