Easter Event

Alexophvbia

So with this Easter event 2021, I noticed that the imprint timer is only 2hrs 30min, and also noticed that if eggs were popped before the event started that the imprint time is 8 hrs. Now im wondering what the imprint percentage is and if its even worth raising these dinos. If its not worth raising these prepopped dinos, then my entire tribe will be very upset and may not even participate in the event. Either way, can anyone give some insight? Thank you. im on xbox btw.

On 4/1/2021 at 9:49 AM, Piffguru said:

Thats not how to check for event rates anymore. That changed a while ago. picking up a stone by hand is always going to give you 1 stone regardless now.

No, they just changed it so that when it is 1x rates you still get 1 stone, it was 2 for a while because they had permanently kept the 2x, I got 3 stones from picking them up last night. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 8:05 PM, Bullex said:

So with this Easter event 2021, I noticed that the imprint timer is only 2hrs 30min, and also noticed that if eggs were popped before the event started that the imprint time is 8 hrs. Now im wondering what the imprint percentage is and if its even worth raising these dinos. If its not worth raising these prepopped dinos, then my entire tribe will be very upset and may not even participate in the event. Either way, can anyone give some insight? Thank you. im on xbox btw.

I wish they would get rid of imprints tbh.  

Archived